Time to say Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome Center' started by Mr_Anderson, Jun 14, 2017.

1. RyX

RyX DoH!

+1 to checking in with The 30 Day Crew. Neal @NCoxSTL is on a multi-year Mission to test and document blades that are popular and on into ones no one has ever heard about. His Grand Blade Trials may help you in finding products you may want to sample.

NCoxSTL likes this.
  2. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

It's not that you're old ... I just like the Matrix too much! :bounce015:

3. RetLEO-07

RetLEO-07 likes his penguin deep fried, with pink sparkles

:)

4. brit

brit in a box

hello and welcome.

5. Yehuda D

Yehuda D Israeli Ambassador to TSD

6. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Welcome!!

7. NCoxSTL

NCoxSTL AAACK!

Or it may convince you that life is simpler if you find a blade you like and STOP! LOL

RyX likes this.
  8. RetLEO-07

Well I found a blade I liked for my NEW, then my SA-109, then my SS Black Tip, then my GEM Featherweight, now I'm auditioning blades for my '66 Schick Krona! Then I'll stop 'til my next razor happens along :D

RyX and NCoxSTL like this.
  9. NCoxSTL

NCoxSTL AAACK!

I continue to be fascinated by blades, even though I've come to appreciate the overwhelming difference technique makes. There is still an element of individual feel and performance among the blades and yes, matching to a specific razor is definitely possible and fun to do as well. The one thing I have discovered, though, is that there are two blades I can count on providing excellent shaves for me in any razor. Voskhod and Sharp Star. Others come close, but those two sit on my top shelf. At least until I've tried them all. A few have come close to joining that elite duo, but so far they've survived all challengers.

RyX likes this.
  10. Bookworm

Bookworm Well-Known Member

Welcome!

11. RetLEO-07

I'm with you on the Voskie's. GSB and Shark Super Chrome are also performers for me.

NCoxSTL likes this.
  12. 178-bplatoon

178-bplatoon Well-Known Member

:signs046: to TSD @Mr_Anderson

I hope you enjoy it here. Good luck on your quest, at least the razor blade AD is the most inexpensive. :happy088:

13. Str8on2

Str8on2 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Den amigo..... :signs046: