TOBS Lavender Almost Gone

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by Jayaruh, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    After three and a half years, on April 29, I decided that I would use it until it was gone. On May 13, it was getting increasingly difficult to load my brush, so, I transferred the remaining TOBS Lavender from the tub to this push up deodorant container. For the last two days, I had to use my finger to dig out some of the remaining cream and apply it directly to my face before lathering with my brush. After today's shave (#139) this is what I have left. It has been a long run. There may be as many as four shaves left. As soon as this is gone, I will be switching to my newest soap, TSD Iced Lime. I have been wanting to try this ever since it arrived two weeks ago.

I really enjoyed having the TOBS in the push up stick form. As a face latherer, this makes a lot of sense. Applied directly to the face, I just wet my brush and began to build my lather on my face. Quick and easy it was.
    TOBS_lavender2.jpg

Next on the schedule:
    sod160609a (2).JPG

2. Eeyore

Eeyore Well-Known Member

There's always one more soap ...

Jayaruh likes this.
  3. Jayaruh

Supporting Vendor
    You are right. This was one of my first nice soaps. After three and a half years, I am glad that I have finally gotten to the end of it.

BeShaved likes this.
  4. whiteboy_cannon

whiteboy_cannon Well-Known Member

The iced lime is awesome!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
    BeShaved, Jayaruh and Robyflexx like this.
  5. david of central florida

david of central florida Rhubarb Rubber

Nice run, nice line-up for the next one.
    The bunny looks great.
    Are you set to give me a few blades when my turn with the bunny comes around?

BeShaved and Jayaruh like this.
  6. Jayaruh

Supporting Vendor
    The TOBS Lavender is officially done. One hundred forty-one officially documented shaves. There may be more. That is almost five months of shaves from a tub of TOBS Lavender. I am moving on the TSD Iced Lime tomorrow. Stay tuned.
    [​IMG]
    Thursday's
    [​IMG]

This is the 141st documented shave with the TOBS Lavender. I am officially declaring that it is gone. It was a good run.

BeShaved and Robyflexx like this.
  7. SHAVEWIZARD420

SHAVEWIZARD420 Well-Known Member

TOBS is good stuff, glad to hear it lasted so long. TSD is a good soap as well, enjoy!

BeShaved likes this.