Traveling blade box...

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by MikekiM, Jun 9, 2011.

?

Would you be interested in participating in a Traveling Blade Box ??

Poll closed Jun 19, 2011.
  1. Yes!! Love the idea!!

16 vote(s)
    72.7%
  2. No, I'm not really interested

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  1. tomnat

tomnat accepting applications

Great idea! I don't think it's lame at all, but just not for me.

2. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

We call it a bag, but it is a large size priority mail box that keeps getting shipped around the country. Similar concept to what you are describing. Except it has brushes, blades, soaps, cremes, razors, AS, cologne, etc...

It has just started the next rotation, however, I am sure there will be spots for the next rotation. See this thread: http://www.theshaveden.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24440

3. MikekiM

MikekiM Well-Known Member

hhhmmmmmm.... :(

After reading that and seeing the contents, I am feeling the Traveling Blade Box might be redundant.

Maybe I should just hold the blades I have and put them in the Grab Bag when I get in rotation.

4. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

it might be a little redundant; however, this would be a smaller container and would cost less to ship and should be able to move around quicker. It is a simple formula, take a blade out, but an equal number in. There won't be too much delay for people to decide what they want to swap.

Yes, there are a lot of blades in the grab box; however, like Jeff said, we can use some of those to help seed the blade box.