TSD Meet Me In St. Louis 2018 - Hosted by the 30DC!

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by NCoxSTL, Feb 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NCoxSTL

NCoxSTL AAACK!

Ok, here's the announcement you've been waiting for/dreading/trying to ignore/missing sleep over. Pick whichever applies.

Thanks for the input on the dates and I'll say upfront that it wasn't an easy decision. I'm sure we'll miss some of you who'd like to attend, but that would be true no matter where it landed. In the end the vast majority who responded either in the polls or in private had no strong preference. My availability pushed it away from earlier in the summer and most seemed to prefer to stay out of the real heat of August. So......here are the dates for the meet up

July 13, 14, 15
    I hope we can get a big group for that weekend. Be aware I included the 13th for travel day/arrival and I'm planning on Saturday the 14th being the big day with Sunday being extra time and giving everyone the opportunity to bug out when they need to. I'll be contacting vendors and working on the BBQ and Hotel in the coming few weeks. As soon as I have the reservation info on the hotel I'll be putting it out to you.

So - with this now set and we're off and running - I'd like to ask for the sake of simplicity that RSVP's and other such things be taken care of in the following two ways. Either email me that information to:

tsdmeetup@shavefanatic.com

Or - you can post it to a Facebook page I've created for the meet up. You can find that at:

http://www.facebook.com/tsdmeetup

If I can keep the info about who's coming, how many and etc. in those two localized spots it will help. Thanks in advance.

Looking forward to getting as many as possible together this summer and making it a really fantastic weekend. When you RSVP please make sure you tell me how many are coming. Also, there is the option of a Cards game that Saturday. If you're interested let me know that as well.

And for logistics, now open:

**TSD Meet Me in St Louis 2018 Discussion Lounge**

Drygulch, Paul76, mrchick and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.