TSD Raffle Winners Announcements

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Queen of Blades, Feb 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Support TSD Raffle - 10th Anniversary Edition

If you enter the raffle; please watch this thread with email notifications.

This thread is for the announcement of winning tickets in the current raffle, see link above for more info.

This should ensure the drawing of winning tickets goes quickly.

This thread will be locked. Only I can post here.
    If you have questions or comments, please post in the main raffle thread, link above.

2. Queen of Blades

3. Queen of Blades

213 tickets in total for this raffle!

And our first ticket number is........
    76 @NCoxSTL

Congratulations! Please visit the main raffle thread, pick your prize, and PM the donor with your shipping info.

Don't forget to post in the main thread to let us all know what you pick! :happy088:

4. Queen of Blades

Next ticket number is........
    119 @Segafan#1

Congratulations! Please visit the main raffle thread, pick your prize, and PM the donor with your shipping info.

Don't forget to post your pick in the main thread so everyone can congratulate you, and I can mark off your prize from the list! :happy088:

5. Queen of Blades

78 @mrchick

Don't forget to post your pick in the main thread so everyone can congratulate you, and I can mark off your prize from the list! :happy088:

6. Queen of Blades

210 @cmorris357

7. Queen of Blades

120 @George X

8. Queen of Blades

21 @dscaver

9. Queen of Blades

31 @dustmite

10. Queen of Blades

209 @Primotenore

11. Queen of Blades

145 @stingraysrock

12. Queen of Blades

127 @Kenneth Sampson

13. Queen of Blades

13 @Bobcat

14. Queen of Blades

34 @gmaugie007

15. Queen of Blades

89 @david of central florida

16. Queen of Blades

66 @Paul Turner

17. Queen of Blades

94 @FatherofSquirrel

18. Queen of Blades

29 @Ed Macdonald

19. Queen of Blades

113 @PickledNorthern

20. Queen of Blades

187 @Toomuch40

dangermouse, Bussemand, PLAla and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.