TSD Soap Scents

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by topcattcw, Jun 30, 2009.

1. topcattcw

topcattcw Member

So - I tried a sample of the Queens Soap - Coconut Lime Verbena ... and fell in love with the scent (the performance of the soap was outstanding as well.. )

Anyway - given my SPAD - I need to possess more of the Queens soap - and after looking at all the scents for the TSD soaps - I feel like a little kid in the candy store ... I don't know where to start.

Some HELP please - what are the best TSD scents (in your opinion of course... )

Thanks,
    T.

2. Gelf Lover

Gelf Lover Member

I'm the same way when I go to make an order with her. She has a lot of great scents. I like her lime scent and her florida water. I've got a few smaples of her scents on the way which really is the best way to try them.

3. TomPike

TomPike Active Member

Agreed; samples are the way to go. I like the TSD signature scent, Lime, SubZero, and Dreamsicle, but I haven't tried nearly enough of them yet.

Happy hunting!

4. Special_K

Special_K New Member

I have used the lime in a milk and a cream. Both are outstanding. I just got the lime and tea tree mix in the soap which smells fabulous but have not used it yet. The subzero is great and I have that in a milk and the wheat cream. It really just depends on your taste but if you like the Coconut Lime Verbena, I think you will probably enjoy the Mojito. Smells just like the drink!

5. freddy88

freddy88 Member

Just got done ordering two cologne samples from JoAnna (as well as two blade types I've been wanting to try--Astras and Wilkinson U.K.'s). Her scents are outstanding so I agree that you should try a few samples (incredibly affordable) and make your decision (if you can make a decision :rolleyes:) from those.

Have fun. :D

6. topcattcw

topcattcw Member

That settles it ... I will just have to sample them all !

7. ChemErik

ChemErik Mr. Personality

I'm partial to TSD Signature, Aqua Di Gio Type, and Mojito.

8. Hiya,

JoAnna makes the best lime fragrance soap of any small vendor I've tried. It's sorta like a toned down CF kinda scent, which ain't bad.

I also quite like her version of coconut...........not sweet and no florals added to the mix.

Martin

9. Teiste

Teiste New Member

SubZero for summer is simply perfect.