Voskhod blade group buy -CLOSED

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by IAmTheJody, May 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoahG

NoahG Member

2 cards should do me just fine.

2. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

bump me to 5 cards if you need a few more claimed.

3. byrd

byrd Well-Known Member

Put me down for two if I am not too late. Thanks Jody for putting this together.

4. jcwit

jcwit Member

I'll take a card If there's any left!

5. Tforc

Tforc Member

I am in

will commit to 4 cards Jody.
    I reread the posts and these are a good or better than feather which i am burning through my bros sample of.
    B

6. Tforc

Tforc Member

ok repost

In for 4 cards.
    Ps sorry cant read at the moment when other posts are moved you can delete this one if needed.

7. IAmTheJody

IAmTheJody Gillette-i Master Staff Member

2 cards left if Dale really wants 3 more or 5 cards left if he doesn't. :happy102

If there is a need, I can get another master case, which will be another 40 cards.

8. jcwit

jcwit Member

Not sure if I need to repost or not, 1 (one) card here, if for some reason things get screwed up and I'm down for 2, no big thing.

9. Xezmer

Xezmer Active Member

I'm up for 5 cards if it's <=$50.

10. IAmTheJody

Ok, that takes care of the first master box. All 40 cards are claimed.

Others can can still post how many they want, if they want them and if there's enough interest for a second master box, I'll get another one.

11. ocharlas

ocharlas Well-Known Member

Are there any cards still available? I'll take 2 if so

EDIT: right above me eh? ok if you wind up going after another box I'll grab some.

12. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    I'd be surprised if we can't manage 2 master cases, at least.

13. IAmTheJody

If you're the last 1, I think we may be able to squeeze out 2 cards. Some people claimed cards only if no one else wanted them so I think in the end we may have 3, 4 cards. Keep watching this thread and I'll follow up as we get closer to the end of the month ship time.

14. sol92258

sol92258 I have no earthly idea

man, that went quick. I'm just now seeing this, I'd be down for some, I haven't tried any yet, but I'm sure if they didn't work for me someone else would want some :D

15. IAmTheJody

I'm thinking I may go on and get 2 master cases and what doesn't sell in the group buy, Im sure I wouldn't have any problem selling and PIFing outside of the group buy - or I could just never have to buy a blade again for myself. :happy102

16. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    It's been like 24 hours to move 1 master case.

I want 5 but would be happy to take a few extras off your hands. Just add a plus sign next to my name. ;)

17. aberneth

aberneth Member

I'd like to get in for 2 cards if I can.

18. giac

giac New Member

If you decide to go for the second case, count me in for 5. At that price, I can't resist!

Not sure about how the payment works (if you go with the second case). Assume it's paypal, but just let me know.

19. Billr

Billr Mix Master Mighty White!

I am not sure if you got me down for 1 or 2 cards but I will take two and if we go to a second master case I will go with 4.

20. newb

newb Resident Newb

I'll do 5 cards. If it's not too late to get in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.