What MB to buy next

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by qhsdoitall, Feb 12, 2007.

1. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

I'm eyeing the following from Mama Bear

Shave Soap:
    Dragon's Blood
    Mayan Gold
    Smokin

Doc's Northern Dragon - Is it available?

Bay Rum Cologne

Issy 100% oo Soap
    Almond Soap

2. msandoval858

msandoval858 Active Member

I've managed to score a few different ones in trades. I keep telling myself to use them up before hitting her site and buying all the ones I want to try...

who am I kidding :D

3. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Joe's Trade Wind EO SS :D

Don't forget the Muller's Lane Bath soaps too :cool:

4. MullersLaneFarm

MullersLaneFarm New Member

5. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

I won't, I promise. I already procured some and will be getting back to Cindi.

6. Frankenface

Frankenface New Member

Rich,
    Don't forget about Egyptian Musk. That's probably my second favorite behind dragon's blood!
    -Fred

7. soulshine

soulshine Flower Power

fluer de soul !!! :bounce015

s~s

8. SSLSTudio...

SSLSTudio... Forum Debugger

You cant go wrong with Dragonsblood one of my alltime favorite scent.

be prepared to be transported to China's marketplace ........

9. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Mama Bear's Old Spice type soap is a wonderful treat--it smells EXACTLY like the Old Spice mug soap from the 70's and 80's.

Jeff

10. MullersLaneFarm

I love Old Spice! It's a scent I grew up with. My Daddy used the shave soap and after shave

11. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

ah, Cyndi, it's too nice for words! I always enjoyed Old Spice, since I was a young kid. This Mama Bear Old Spice type soap has an even BETTER lather and performance than the original Old Spice soap back then. :cool:

Jeff

12. MullersLaneFarm

Well then, I'll probably have to get some for Sue for my Daddy! For as long as I can remember, he has used a brush and double edge razor.

13. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

Update

Have to add Eucalyptus to my list and there has been a lot of interest in Tea Tree Oil. I'm waiting to see how that pans out.

14. sparky5693

sparky5693 Administrator Staff Member

Administrator
    Her bay rum is awesome. It has a very faint buttery vanilla tone that makes it spectacular.

15. DragonBoy

DragonBoy Team Player

The "SmokinĀ“" has a very nice scent, feels quite unique.. Great Stuff.. Otherwise you can just shut your eyes and click and see what you get.. All Mama Bear Soaps ROCK !! :drool

16. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

I agree, Thomas. I don't have as many as I would like to have! I do tend to stay with the essential oils rather than the fragrance ones, just because I like the natural scents.

You really can't go wrong with any of Sue's soaps!

17. Woknblues

Woknblues New Member

get them all.

only then will you be satisfied. :drool :drool :drool

or better yet, convince Mama Bear to take on new staff, expand operations, and begin selling tester sizes!! (I couldn't resist) :rofl

18. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

Don't tempt me.:)

19. DragonBoy

DragonBoy Team Player

Me either.. I only have 18 :eek:

You cannot have too many Soaps... Or Razors... Or Blades.. Or Colognes.. Or After Shaves.. Or.. Or.. ;)

20. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

OK, round two. I'll be looking to pick up a couple of items shortly so, this is what I'm looking at. As some of may already know, I have a number of soaps already.

Dragon Tears
    Clear Skies
    Hydrogen
    Mysore & Sandalwood
    Energy
    Sandalwood & Vanilla

I'd like some opinions on the above please.

Doc's Northern Dragon. OK Doc, please give your unbiased opinion on your custom soap. You can PM if you want. I'm really curious to know how you made out on this.

Joe's Trade Wind. Same thing for you Joe! Please?

Also, while I'm at it. Anyone have experience with the shampoo, body creams and ASBs and colognes? I might as well try one or two. I'm not concerned with the scent. I'll pick something to match across the board to create a "theme." I just want to know how they worked out for you.

Thanks and Happy AD hunting!