What you might not know about The Shave Den

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by Dridecker, Apr 22, 2010.

1. JetBote

JetBote New Member

Who knew there was so much more to shaving. Bravo!

2. Brian

Brian Active Member

I would like to add my bit and say "Thank You" also. Since I've stumbled across TSD I find myself here several times a day as time allows. I enjoy being able to read all the posts and find others asking the same questions I have. It has that feel of a favorite chair, letting you relax as soon as you sign in. Thanks to all who work so hard.

3. ehehat

ehehat Active Member

WOW! This thread is very aptly named, I had no idea. Very impressive and well deserving of a BIG

THANK YOU!!

4. SharpSpine

SharpSpine Well-Known Member

Thank you so much to everyone that has a part in these boards. Sparky and JoAnna, much thanks to you and I am sure that soon I'll be getting some items from the store. To all the mods that keep the forums clean and organized, Thank you as well. As a new wet shaver it is a welcome place to come to and get some great advice. And for the advice I thank all of the members of this board who are so welcoming and eager to share their experience with me so that I can enjoy this art.

Thanks so much!
    ~Brian

5. SeanPR

SeanPR New Member

Thank You!!!

Thanks for all the dedication and hard work!!!! :D

6. Antanque

Antanque New Member

I've just joined this forum, but what a lovely place! I'll definitely be exploring the shop once I know what's what! :D

7. ubermick

ubermick Member

I love message boards. I really do.

Granted, they will (eventually) get me fired. But my other loves - brewing beer, soccer, and building things - are fuelled seriously by message boards.

Now, not saying I love shaving. I don't. I mean, I REALLY don't. I hate it! But hopefully this site will do what it says on the tin for me - turn an awful chore into a luxurious moment of relaxation. And am sure it will - because if there's one thing places like this have taught me, is that there are a LOT of folks out there who know a HELLUVA lot more than I do!

So cheers for the resource, Bill - and to the rest of the forumites, thanks in advance for all the tips and help I'm sure I'll get. Seeya 'round the sink!

8. cryhavoc

cryhavoc Member

Love the new look

9. soapbuddy

soapbuddy Mistress of Lather

Interesting choice! I will have to surf around to see what goodies were added. Thank you for all your hard work.

10. fishcrow

fishcrow Birdman of TSD

Many thanks to you both for your hard effort to make this a great board.

11. Nicktheswede

Nicktheswede Member

I'm very thankful for this site. You don't find many people that would do what you do in todays age.

12. Joe

Joe Member

Thank you for this site from me as well. I researched all over the internet but the information I get here is much better. Thanks to all!

13. Joe

Joe Member

ubermick, I love messages boards too. Glad I joined this one. I run one for hunting and visit alot on hunting and outdoor related activities and it's just so great to talk to people passionate about something like shaving or hunting or whatever you are into.

14. Howard

Howard Active Member

You both must really love to do this. I resonate with that and support it. Thank you for doing this work.

15. alpla444

alpla444 That's sweet!

Big thanks to sparky and Joanna, and all the mods, this is by far the best shaving site It's got good people, looks fantastic and is so easy and quick to navigate:), I plan to make a purchase from the store before spring:) (will be long over due)

IAmTheJody likes this.
  16. ateace

ateace Member

I am an infrequent visitor here, but I always enjoy it when I stop by.

Today, I learned about the Voskhod group buy, so I just hopped into that pool :D
    Thanks to iamthejody for putting this together and spreading the word around the interwebs.

Kudos to Sparky, JoAnn and everyone involved with running and maintaining TSD.
    The tweaks and changes to this site/forum are good ones that improve the look and feel of the "TSD experience".

I've become a fan of the TSD store - my favorite products are M-bomb, double iced lime AS and the unscented balm.
    Preaching to the converted, I know, but sometimes you just have to go on record.

Cheers - I'm looking forward to getting my Voskhods!

17. Howard

Howard Active Member

I read something about a group Voshkod buy? I don't know what that is and am wondering if I should jump in? I haven't been on in a week or so due to extreme busy-ness.

18. johnus

johnus Well-Known Member

Just a note to say "thank you".
    Johnus

19. Shayne Redfearn

Shayne Redfearn Active Member

I would personally like to thank the both of them for all their hard work and dedication....it means alot to me to be able to be a part of this forum and to do so at no cost. People like this deserve only the best and allot of respect...thanks so much for providing such a great service and forum.
    shayne.

20. Howard

Howard Active Member

So Thank You! I've met new folks here and engaged in some great offline discussions. There are not a lot of folks I can talk to in my everyday life about taking razor sharp steel to my throat. The reactions are, uh, mixed.