Where to get beer glasses?

Discussion in 'The Good Life' started by pvtbanks, Nov 13, 2015.

1. pvtbanks

pvtbanks Corners First

I've been searching for some nice beer glasses to purchase as my 21st birthday present to myself. I'm not too fond of drinking from the bottle. If anyone knows where I can get a decent deal on some beer glasses, preferably with a company name on them, it would be much appreciated!

Dzia Dzia likes this.
  2. Dzia Dzia

Dzia Dzia Entitled to whine

Try any micro-brewery or ask your local tavern where they get theirs.

3. pvtbanks

pvtbanks Corners First

Will do, I haven't had a chance to find anything like that in the area yet, due to my age, but all that will change Monday!

Dzia Dzia likes this.
  4. DDuckyMark

DDuckyMark Ducky Duck and the Hiding Bunch

I am very lucky when I want things like this. I live about an hour away from Asheville, NC which has been called the craft brew capital of America. There are many artisan beers and local breweries to choose from along with a few legal moonshine distilleries. I was looking into a job bottling at one of the larger breweries.

5. Dzia Dzia

A pre Happy Birthday. While on vacation we visited Rochester, NY big brewer, Genesee. We bought a beer glass set and a full bowler (half gallon jug of the beer that I liked after doing a tasting.) Thankfully I wasn't driving.

Google to see if you have a brewer near you. Wear your uniform and sport a nice hot chick on your arm (they love guys in uniform) they'll treat you like royalty.:happy088:

6. Dzia Dzia

My wife and I visited Ashville a couple summers ago. Did the Biltmore tour and spent the day there.
    We're going back up in the spring to look at condos for retirement. Will be visiting with @Jayaruh as he lives close also. Maybe we could all get together?

7. ironthinker

ironthinker Well-Known Member

When I was younger I loved beer. I found any beer tasted better in a Plisner glass. These are the cone shaped glasses with a round base, the more tapered the better. I always felt cheap beer in a good glass tasted better than any brand out of the bottle.

I'd just go to Ebay shopping and search "Pilsner glasses".

Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
  8. DDuckyMark

Maybe I live on the other side of Asheville up in the lonely parts of the mountains.

9. DDuckyMark

10. pvtbanks

pvtbanks Corners First

I had seen that, but I'm a huge fan of craft breweries, and I would like some labeled ones. My latest beers have been Alaskan Icy Bay IPA, and Languitas IPA.

11. JR Reyes

JR Reyes I scream for....chicken wings??

With the holidays coming up, I'm sure you can find those gift sets that include special glasses with the logo's on them. If I find anything I will shoot you a PM. Enjoy that birthday Seth!

12. pvtbanks

pvtbanks Corners First

Thanks JR, I've been looking at all the gift sets in the PX, and all they have is whiskey, and egg nog sets so far.

JR Reyes likes this.
  13. JR Reyes

JR Reyes I scream for....chicken wings??

Yeah you're right, they are mainly alcohol bottle set and not so much craft beer.

14. DDuckyMark

I noticed you said Spring. I'm unsure of when but sometime next year Im attempting to move back to Florida where I grew up so I may or may not be here.

Dzia Dzia likes this.
  15. Dzia Dzia

I'm sure we jawed about that a little on another thread. Port St. Lucie, wasn't it?

16. Herm2502

Herm2502 off to elf practice

Oh....beer glasses...to drink out of. I thought...
    upload_2015-11-13_14-25-30.png

17. cmorris357

cmorris357 catching flies.........

18. pvtbanks

pvtbanks Corners First

I went searching this morning to no avail. But I did locate aloe infused toilet paper. Just so happened I was out of toilet paper too.