Who has my Tabac!!!

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by lferg, Feb 25, 2009.

1. lferg

lferg New Member

I ordered my first puck of Tabac in bowl from Amazon (free 2 day shipping) and I thought it should have been here by now so I tracked it.... I live in Alabama mind you..... Well guess where my Tabac ended up, delivered by UPS???? In South Bend Indiana! Yea now tell me whats up with that. My shipping address was correct and everything. Well I just wanted to rant. But the questions still remains, Who has my Tabac?!

2. Wishoot

Wishoot Member

Just another reason for me to dislike Notre Dame.

3. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

can you imagine the person that got it trying to figure out what it is?

Fuzzy

4. Will

Will Nevermind

TraderJoe got it.

Sorry boss you ain't gettin' it back. :happy102

5. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Yep, yep!

6. lferg

lferg New Member

Oh well guess this is what I get for buying from Amazon..... :(

7. Queen of Blades

Did you order from Tuccini (possibly spelled somewhat wrong)?

Maybe you'll get TradrJoe's Tabac. :)

8. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

You want for to give me and the boys the address and we will go get it back. and break some legs?

Fuzzy

9. DarkAudit

DarkAudit Active Member

The item actually shipped from Parfum1, right?

10. lferg

lferg New Member

Yea parfum1.... I wrote them an email about 10 this morning but heard nothing as of yet.... And I just looked at my order again... I didnt get the free shipping, Well that just sucks even more, I should have paid attention to that part but still... I feel mad.... I was looking so forward to having that first ever Tabac shave in the morning and have that "didnt like it all at first, but then.." experience everyone talks about.

11. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

That really sucks :(

I hope you'll get a replacement!

12. sas71

sas71 Member

well if it some how shows up here..i promise i wont use it more than 2-3 times :D

13. lferg

lferg New Member

OMG. You guess will never guess what the UPS guy just dropped off.... An over nighted Tabac. Thats right it seems that the rather nasty e-mail I fired off to Parfum-1 did some good. They refunded the shipping charges, apologized and over nighted the soap! I told them in the email that Saturday was my fathers b-day and it was a gift so that might have helped. I am super excited.... My Slant arrived from Lee's Razors today also. :D

14. DarkAudit

DarkAudit Active Member

:happy096:bounce017:bounce:happy023

15. burnWood

burnWood Mizzou Fan, YMMV

whoever has it, thank them.:D

16. JayKay

JayKay 3000 posts and all I got was this lousy title

I had the same problem with a person from Amazon. Ordered a pair of headlights. When they came, one was broken. I sent an email and complained. They apologised and sent out another in a couple days and gave me a tracking number. A week or so goes by and I check and nope, still no light. I check the tracking number and its delivered in ME when I live in MA. Its about a month since the original purchase and I'm telling the guy he sent it to the wrong place. He sent me an email with things highlighted and underlined saying I was a liar. I forwarded him the original email with tracking information and told him to shove it, plus send the light again, or I'll give him hell. I finally got it and will never buy from the shop again.

17. Wishoot

Wishoot Member

WAIT! Are you telling me there's some sort of difference between ME and MA?

:D

18. MsBlackwolf

MsBlackwolf Queen of Critters

I ordered from amazon and it was delivered to my neighbor. It was addressed to me in my town in OR. My neighbor lives in OR and I live in WI. Go figure!

19. Queen of Blades

Wha??? :confused:

Last time I looked at the US map, OR and WI weren't anywhere near each other.

20. JimR

JimR Active Member

(PSSSST...I think that was the joke...)