Who has my Tabac!!!

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by lferg, Feb 25, 2009.

1. Cuttingboard

Cuttingboard Member

What is this experience he's talking about?

2. krisbarger

krisbarger New Member

Make sure you got the time to enjoy it when you first pull the little lid of foil off! It smells soooo good when it is fresh!

3. krisbarger

krisbarger New Member

He is talking about the smell it takes getting used to for most people. But, no one can disagree that it is one of the best soaps in the world and after a few sniffs you start to like the smell for whatever reason. I, however loved the smell from the first sniff.

4. lferg

lferg New Member

Let me say this....... The only reason and I mean only reason I would EVER use another soap, would be that once in a blue moon day when I just feel like changing things up. Tabac is hands down the best soap ever in all respects. Jesus Christ made this soap himself from the flesh of virgin maidens. The lather is to die for and it is oh so refreshing. Lathers up huge amounts in no time and lasts for ever it seems like. The smell, well I shouldn't even have to mention that. In fact it was so nice that this is what my counter top looks like now.....

Attached Files:

5. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

Glad you got the package! I will guarantee you will never use all of that cologne. I had that bottle before and sold it and in return the guy decanted an ounce for me. stuff is great!

6. Shep

Shep The Shep Abides

Another convert. What do they say? Resistance is futile. Now get yourself a stick of the Irisch Moos to compliment the Tabac. Same wonderful shave, different scent. :happy088

7. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Now get a real razor..:D

8. krisbarger

krisbarger New Member

You are funny. !!!LOL

9. desmoface

desmoface Active Member

Yep, Tabac has ruined me, too. I can't use any other soap, regardless of cost. Tabac beats them all.

Steve

10. Dragon84

Dragon84 New Member

On the flip side, I kind of wish my Tabac had never gotten here... Apparently, I'm massively allergic to it. Yours going missing might just be divine intervention!

11. ctakim

ctakim Member

It is the best lathering soap I have, with my D.H. Harris a close second followed by Penhaligon's. But God made Tabac with the scent that it has so that we would use other soaps in our rotation, IMHO.

12. maxpower

maxpower Member

Thanks for posting that. I am wanting to try Dr Harris or some other nice smelling English soap but since I love Tabac, I am afraid I won't find anything as good.

Actually, I did find something as good. Irisch Moos!

I am still on the search for another soap to try after my AOS is gone.

13. jbcohen

jbcohen New Member

Check the zip code on the mailing lable. The post office reads that first which guides most of the dilivery process.

14. Hraefn

Hraefn New Member

My tabac is right next to my williams, good soap is good soap.

15. thepugilist

thepugilist New Member

I got mine.

Luckily I got mine, great stuff. I can't walk by the bathroom without opening the lid and sniffing it.

16. desmoface

desmoface Active Member

Tried em, didn't find them as good as my Tabac. The Dr Harris Arlington oozed quality, and smelled the part, but it lit my face up. Same with Floris' soap. Just too much fragrance or something, but my face didn't agree with it. My face loves the bloody tabac.

Steve

17. lferg

lferg New Member

Yea that seems to be one of my problems. My wife thinks I am a freak.