Wholley Kaw Vegan VetivertalI liked

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by Morman Bridge, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Morman Bridge

Morman Bridge Well-Known Member

hello everyone, today I would like to share with you my thoughts on a new to me shave soap. I have had it in my possession for a couple of months, but I just recently got it out to use. It is as the title of this thread states- Wholley Kaw Vegan Vetivertal.

Right away I liked the scent. It is a hard soap, and that is a plus in my experience. Even though many hard soaps are hard to lather, this one is not. Although I did bloom the soap each time I used it. I also liked the tub it came in. It is large, and I was able to easily load my brush directly from the tub.
    The lather was very creamy, and it provided for plenty of slickness, and glide. It is a soap that provides good protection to the skin. It seemed to me that my razors cut my whiskers very easily with this soap.
    Post shave feel was just fantastic. My skin feels incredibly soft and smooth after every time I use it. The scent seems to linger quite awhile too. And that too is a good thing.
    All in all, the Wholley Kaw Vegan Vetivertal is an excellent soap. I will use all of it.
    Thanks for your interest people, God Bless, and have a great day!

2. RetLEO-07

RetLEO-07 likes his penguin deep fried, with pink sparkles

Stuff is made right here in the Great Garden State. In my hometown as a matter of fact!
    Looked over their catalog, but nothing jumped out at me.
    You should take a look at Catie's Bubbles, also made right here in NJ!

Douglas Carey likes this.
  3. Morman Bridge

Morman Bridge Well-Known Member

Hi, I have a tub of Caties Bubbles-Spanish Holiday. It is really good soap. I like the scent of it too. And it's a good performer. Yup, it's a keeper!

4. RetLEO-07

Got "Sunrise", "Florentine Fern", "Tonsorial Parlour"(used it this morning) and "Barnegat Bay".

5. Fly2High

Fly2High Breaking Frugal

As a New Yorker, that is a good reason NOT to like them :)

just kidding.

They are good stuff but would be better if made, like Barrister and Mann, in the Empire State!

Douglas Carey and RetLEO-07 like this.
  6. RetLEO-07

Then I guess that I shouldn't mention Stone Cottage Soapworks in North Jersey :D
    Not to mention, New York Shaving Co. stuff is manufactured in Freehold NJ.

7. Fly2High

Fly2High Breaking Frugal

Cross those off my list. Thanks.

for a state to be making so much soap, and being the Garden state, they must get pretty dirty to need it all.

Ha Ha Ha .

8. RetLEO-07

It's all that Gardening! :D

9. SHAVEWIZARD420

SHAVEWIZARD420 Well-Known Member

Wholly Kaw makes awesome products both vegan, tallow, and donkey milk are top notch soap recipes. Many of their scents are unique and a bit different, love their Chypre Rose Concerto and Lav Sublime Concerto, both are very bright scents that bring a smile to my face. Glad to hear you are enjoying their products as well, this is a artisan that doesn't get the attention they deserve IMO.