YMMV...

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by Carlos Da Noob, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Shaver X

Shaver X Well-Known Member

Obviously wetshaving has become boring and they have nothing better to do.

2. Eeyore

Eeyore Well-Known Member

It's also not terribly hard to say what you mean.

"Best in the world" is a pet peeve of mine ... in many cases it's not true (unless you are talking about things like the World Chess Championship of course).

3. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Eggggzacally!! Your the best!!

4. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

More a distraction during a 12 hour shift.

Bama Samurai likes this.
  5. Eeyore

Eeyore Well-Known Member

True ... but I also care about exact formulation of sentences ... which probably is why I ended up in the job that I have (of which writing specifications is a big part)

And besides, why waste a good discussion with a friendly guy?

mrchick likes this.
  6. Ijustmissedthe50s

Ijustmissedthe50s The Warnee

We'll said, Carlos. We all have to start somewhere, and with our own "best", and our own favorites. Like Bama said, with ANY task, technique is the real key.
    I too did a lot of reading and checked out a lot of products before settling on the ones I found interesting and fun for me, and my stuff is a tiny bit off the beaten path lol. One of the PCs of info that I found most helpful was Bama's on technique. Then I applied that technique to the tool I chose, and have been having a blast at our hobby ever since!
    It's really cool to read another post from someone who likes what he likes and then works to master his own tools to achieve the result we all have in common...a smooth shave from a fun experience!

Kilgore Trout, Keithmax and Shaver X like this.