What Do Women Like?

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by lovenhim, Oct 13, 2009.

1. gregkw1

gregkw1 Well-Known Member

If you're a real man do not wear anything sweet if she likes sweet find a new wife. For me it's easier to find a new wife than to wear something sweet if you want some of the best stuff out there that you'll both like go to Amazon and search for Royall spice their regular the Bay rum the Mandarin orange and the lime ...they have a musk but I don't like Musk. And never forget you are the king of your Castle if you're not then wear something sweet

Keithmax likes this.
  2. pundi64

pundi64 Well-Known Member

LOL haaaa so true, so very true

Bjoerge Brathagen likes this.
  3. DDuckyMark

DDuckyMark Ducky Duck and the Hiding Bunch

My woman likes, Clubman original, Bay Rum, Florida Water and Tabac. She also love the sweeter fruity smells like Citrus Musk, Lime Sec, TSD Monkey Farts, and Axe Shield which smells like coconut. Shes a fan of Nivia cooling sensitive but does not like regular nivia sensitive, anything rose scented, Teatree scented or overly musky. She likes Lilac Witch Hazel but the Veg is hit or miss about 50/50.

4. pundi64

pundi64 Well-Known Member

I'll let you in on a great scent, that is long lasting, I get good vibes from people when I wear it, specially the women, it is from Paco Rabanne, 1 Million, in the gold sprayer.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2016
    Paul Turner likes this.
  5. dangermouse

dangermouse Well-Known Member

As a young man I used to like Old Spice, the thing was that my girlfriend's father used to wear it and she associated that scent with him. I never got lucky when I wore it. I soon switched to Denim, for men who don't have to try too hard. That didn't work quite like the advertisement suggested ;)

twhite likes this.
  6. Marverel

Marverel Well-Known Member

Some Colognes/Aftershaves my wife likes very much on me:

- Truefitt & Hill 1805
    - ToOBS Jermyn Street
    - and surprisingly the cheap Jeris Musk

Paul Turner likes this.
  7. Slow Joe

Slow Joe Relishing his obsession

My wife has always liked the origina Nivea Aftershave on me as well as Clubman Classic Vanilla.

8. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

She likes the Vanilla, eh? I need a sample of that before I consider buying it.

9. DDuckyMark

DDuckyMark Ducky Duck and the Hiding Bunch

I got got in a great sampler of aftershaves from Garry's sample shop. I snagged mine on ebay. he has better deals on there. Here is is eBay store.

10. tuxxdk

tuxxdk International Penguin of Mystery

My girlfriend likes my natural scent. Dislikes perfumes and such. Buuuut... she has admitted she likes my Bay rum, so I guess cinnamon-stuff is her thing.

11. Rusty blade

Rusty blade The Good Humor Man

What do women like? Women like well mannered men, men who bathe on a regular basis, men who are well groomed, and men who know how to treat women with respect. In the same way that most men enjoy looking at a well dressed and manicured woman, women also like to look at a man who dresses well. I hope you were sitting down for that last one...I know it is a bit of a shocker.

As for what kinds of scents women like on a man...play it safe and ask the women in your life what she likes on you. Don't guess. As for where did I gain this special wisdom...lots of trial and error...;). When in doubt, wear something that has a clean fresh scent.

Paul Turner and swarden43 like this.
  12. Paul Turner

The Jeris Musk is cheap, perhaps, but it IS Musk, afterall.

13. SpeedyPC

SpeedyPC Well-Known Member

What Do Women Like?..........seeing more man taking the little blue pill each day so they can whip cream faster than face lather each day before shaving, and used Tabac Cologne so they don't end up smelling like an old lady handbag and if she prefer Vanilla scent than used L'Occitane Baux EDT which you can't go wrong smiling all day ;)

14. Paul Turner

Just looking back over some posts-you may know already, but I did like the samples I got...the full-sizes were just too expensive for me. It's a great company, though.

Sara-s likes this.
  15. Admiral Beez

Admiral Beez Active Member

Money. You can smell like a pig if you've got it :)
    [​IMG]

MaxG likes this.
  16. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

...or furniture polish. But it only works if you've actually used it to dust the furniture.

17. DaltonGang

DaltonGang Ol' Itchy Whiskers

Funny wife joke.

18. Erik Redd

Erik Redd Lizabeth, baby, I'm comin' to join ya.

Lilac Vegetal. Women love the scent of Lilac Vegetal.

tuxxdk likes this.
  19. tuxxdk

tuxxdk International Penguin of Mystery

[​IMG]

20. DaltonGang

DaltonGang Ol' Itchy Whiskers

Mine doesn't liked The Veg.