In praise of Stirling Soaps...

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by Razor Blade X, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Robyflexx

Robyflexx Broke the Like button

I'm with the majority vote! Hell Yeah! :happy036:

Mr. Freeze93 and theFAT98 like this.
  2. theFAT98

theFAT98 Well-Known Member

There is 3 sold. Haha

3. KLF

KLF Doctorin

I bought 2 aftershave balms, Ozark Mountain and Gatlinburg. The Ozark Mountain is smoky, I didn't like it at first but I got used to it and I love it now. My wife doesn't care for it. About Gatlinburg, I don't like for now but didn't begin to really use so maybe I will start to like it more when it will be in use more often. I want to try the aftershave lotions but the alcohol ban on flights is a real a pain in the tuchas.

Douglas Carey likes this.
  4. ezlovan

ezlovan Well-Known Member

Supporting Vendor

Hmmmm, the only thing I worry about with that is whether the menthol will affect the characteristically light scent of the executive man. Maybe if I do it with light menthol like the orange chill. Name though? Sharp Dressed Man became Eskimo Tuxedo. Maybe Cooler King? Siberian CEO? Suggestions?

5. Robyflexx

So make the scent stronger like an 80's powerhouse cologne and dump a bucket of menthol in it and we're good to go Rod! :happy036:

crackstar and ezlovan like this.
  6. ezlovan

ezlovan Well-Known Member

Supporting Vendor
    We used to have a Rose. Actually Mandy and I still have a jar that we use sparingly because we love it. The problem was my stubbornness. I used pure rose absolute, which aside from being really light, is super expensive (over $1500 a pound), and I refused to do like most and cut it with synthetic fragrances to make it stronger. Because it was lighter than many wanted, it didn't sell well, and it wasn't profitable to begin with so we discontinued it. To me, though, pure uncut rose is just an amazing scent.

7. ChinChopper

ChinChopper Member

I have ordered the samples to give some of these a try as well.

Douglas Carey, ezlovan and Robyflexx like this.
  8. theFAT98

Light menthol like orange chill would be amazing!!!!

Names.

Polar bear bow tie
    Frozen millionaire
    Iced buisness suit

Something like that.

9. Robyflexx

Nope, make it glacial cold!! :Animatedfrozensmily::Animatedfrozensmily::D:Animatedfrozensmily::Animatedfrozensmily:

ezlovan, crackstar and theFAT98 like this.
  10. DaltonGang

DaltonGang Ol' Itchy Whiskers

That's too bad. We enjoy the slickness of your soaps, and were hoping you would offer it, one day. Thanks for letting me know.

11. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Yalla, Rod - enta afrit! (mit li!) ;)

Douglas Carey and ezlovan like this.
  12. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

That's where I come on this, Rod. When it's a hazy, hot, humid summer day-give me the Menthol, and if there's some fragrance left, well that's OK too. I would think that if I used a cooling bodywash in the shower, I could handle your Exec. Man or other non-mentholated scents quite well.

Douglas Carey, crackstar and ezlovan like this.
  13. Paul Turner

I trust you'll go the full 9 inning with it, regardless of the "pitch count" :)

Douglas Carey and crackstar like this.
  14. Mr. Freeze93

Mr. Freeze93 Prefers the baby blue dress

Cold Hard Cash? Lol jk...I like the Frozen Millionaire one.

15. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Here's a good one - hypothermia which would be a good new Glacial soap! lollllll

16. theFAT98

Either would work!

17. theFAT98

Rod your the soap genius! WE NEED THIS!!!! haha

18. Bobcat

Bobcat Well-Known Member

I solved the problem by ordering the Executive Man Aftershave Splash with the Menthol. Close enough for me..................

19. Robyflexx

Way to improvise Bob and that sounds awesome! :happy088:

ezlovan and Paul Turner like this.
  20. Paul Turner

I actuallyTHOUGHT about that but the cat gets the credit for putting it out in public :)

Douglas Carey and ezlovan like this.