Lady's razor ?

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by soapbuddy, Jul 10, 2008.

1. rodd

rodd Knotty Boy

I just won a Pink Lady for my wife last night... We will see how this goes over...

2. Single Wedge

Single Wedge New Member

Congrats on the win. If it goes over like it did with mine it will be a mixed bag. I gave it to her with a pack of Crystals and she looked at me, in a strange way. She said is it valuable and is it safe to use.

To the right person and yes it has been Barbicided. She then asked me to show her how to use it. That is the best part.

Hope yours goes better.

3. rodd

rodd Knotty Boy

Thanks! She thinks I am crazy, so that does not help my cause... ;) I do have her using TSD soap, KMF cream, and a nice brush though, so one step in the right direction! She is also running low on cartridges... Might be my chance! :happy102

4. Single Wedge

Single Wedge New Member

I am going slower. I bought some KMF and no brush I figure I'll work that in later. Plus she shaves in the shower and not out of it so a brush would probably not work real well.

5. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Au contraire! I always use a brush in the shower. It works perfectly!

6. Single Wedge

Single Wedge New Member

Is it a small apartment shower? Not a whole lot of room in there. Maybe if I wasn't in there with her?:happy102

7. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Yes, it would probably help if you weren't in there with her.:p

The shower, is it just a shower stall or is there a tub? If there's a tub she should have plenty of room to use the brush. Heck, if she's already shaving in the shower she should have room.

Even without a brush, you don't want the shave gel/cream washing off the to-be-shaved areas.

8. Single Wedge

Single Wedge New Member

:sihns011

9. soapbuddy

soapbuddy Mistress of Lather

Congrats rodd!

10. rollsshaver

rollsshaver Peace be with you

Irena, Are you still looking for a gold Lady Gillette? IF so, I have one for you right now. It is in remarkable condition too!!