Canadian Bunny Razor Pass Around

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by Hodge, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Douglas Carey

Douglas Carey Wildman

Very nice gesture.

Karl G likes this.
  2. twhite

twhite Peeping Tom

Gee way to put the pressure on me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BeShaved, Karl G and Douglas Carey like this.
  3. Roderick

Roderick Well-Known Member

I'd be on that list. You are a gentleman Roger.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

BeShaved, Robyflexx and Douglas Carey like this.
  4. Douglas Carey

Douglas Carey Wildman

Tom, as a result of the various feed back you have received from the many shavers world wide that have used your Bunny V3 have you decided to make any changes to the original design?

BeShaved, Karl G and Robyflexx like this.
  5. twhite

twhite Peeping Tom

Yes there is. I am making the main spring a bit tighter to hold the blade more secure. I actually have that fixed on the new east coast razor. I am also looking into having the main spring have 3 mounting points, instead of the two now. This I hope will keep more even tension on the blade. Along with making it a bit more robust.

Even though the polished surface does not seem to be much of a problem gripping. I am going to try a few with a sand blasted finish and hard black anodizing. That may help grip and will keep its finish much better.

Other than those things it seems to be a fairly good design. The shave with the Bunny seems to be acceptable to the majority of folks. To tell the truth. I am stunned it has been so well received to this point.

Again I would like to thank everyone who has volunteered to test it.

Tom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Douglas Carey

Douglas Carey Wildman

All great ideas Tom. Can't wait to purchase mine. Good luck with setting up production.

BeShaved, Karl G and twhite like this.
  7. Vlasta

Vlasta Well-Known Member

Supporting Vendor
    The Bunny V2 & V3 SE Razor by Tom White.
    Who would be interested in owning one at a reasonable price? If so speak up!!!

BTW this is NOT a selling thread

I am thinking of doing a Kickstarter to bring them to the general market at a reasonable price. I have an agreement with Tom himself and indeed I have his personal razors with me.

Douglas Carey and twhite like this.