New Stirling Gentleman

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by Bobcat, Jun 27, 2016.

1. Bobcat

Bobcat Well-Known Member

I have used the new Stirlilng Gentleman soap the past three days. I used three different brushes: 2-Band Finest, Silvertip, and High Mountain White. The soap lathered easily and gave me three excellent smooth, close shaves as expected from Stirling. Thea scent has immediately become a “Top 5” for me in all brands.

Scent:
    “A warm and masculine blend of tobacco, Amber, vanilla, and musk.”

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Robyflexx

Robyflexx Broke the Like button

Wow! Great setup Bob, that new Stirling packaging looks sharp too! :)

3. DaltonGang

DaltonGang Ol' Itchy Whiskers

I will put that on my list, when my current supply dwindles.

@Bobcat, where did you find you brush handles? The clear ones.

4. ob1page

ob1page Frozen in Phoenix

I would agree with the scent. Rod sent me a sample with my last order and it's fantastic. I need to get a container for it so I can try it out but assuming it will work like the other Stirling soaps, I'll be purchasing a full sized tub very soon.

5. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

Excellent. I just received the new Stirling Piacenza soap and aftershave, like you this new soap is a top tier product. Great pictures Bob!! :happy088:

6. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Good review, Bob! Top 5 in all brands you've used, eh? Sounds pretty good to me..

7. Bobcat

Bobcat Well-Known Member

They are oscar11 brushes.

8. ezlovan

ezlovan Well-Known Member

Supporting Vendor

Glad you like it! Believe it or not, we actually had more than a handful of people email us to complain that they didn't like the new labels. Can't please everyone I suppose.

For me, I think it looks freaking sharp and professional. But then, I am completely biased. ;)

brit, Redfisher, George X and 10 others like this.
  9. IDuck

IDuck Well-Known Member

of all the "new one's", south padre (dont think thats new) is my fav....they are all great scents and right up my alley of scent choice (I tend to prefer cologne scents).

edit: and @ezlovan those labels are great.....that to me really seems like a weird thing to complain about, if a soap is good I could really careless about the look of the label....maybe thats just me though.

10. ezlovan

Supporting Vendor
    Thanks. Sincerely, thanks. I never tire of hearing that my hard work is moving us in the right direction.:)

11. Robyflexx

Robyflexx Broke the Like button

Rod I can assure you that those folks will come around, it will grow on them. Some people are resistant to change...change can sometimes be a good thing if done right. You nailed it! :happy088:

12. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

I was just thinking along those lines, too.

13. Supermangs

Supermangs New Member

The labels are a work of art.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

14. JR Reyes

JR Reyes I scream for....chicken wings??

I think the new labels look great.

My only suggestion would be to use a short scent description under the name where it currently says "small batch artisan soap". Instead of that, use the "Tobacco, Amber, Vanilla, and Musk"

Of course, some of your scent names are easy enough to figure out.

15. BradleyD

BradleyD Active Member

Looks good. I ordered some samples from them last week and this was one that I chose, can't wait to try it. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. ezlovan

Supporting Vendor
    Thanks for the order!

Redfisher, AGHisBBS, ob1page and 4 others like this.
  17. Straight razor dandy

Straight razor dandy Stuck cleaning the house himself PERMANENTLY

I need to hurry and get my order in too. Im in need of some glacials, padre island, and black cherry

18. Straight razor dandy

Straight razor dandy Stuck cleaning the house himself PERMANENTLY

I would truly love to buy their entire line, but im not that rich. I have to pick and choose. Im sure ill still get quite a few, though.

Redfisher, AGHisBBS, ob1page and 2 others like this.
  19. BradleyD

BradleyD Active Member

I'm glad there are people dedicated to providing a good product. I'd rather spend my money with artisans than big suppliers.

Redfisher, AGHisBBS, Bobcat and 3 others like this.
  20. BradleyD

BradleyD Active Member

No problem! I just figured out who you were haha. Thanks for the product!