The Fellowship of Cold Water Shavers

Discussion in 'Shower or Shave of the Day' started by Jayaruh, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Robyflexx

Robyflexx Broke the Like button

Tue. 7/19/16

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not more than an hour ago I had a wonderful shave with the above listed products. The G-Bar is an excellent SE and capable of providing a very efficient shave if your angle is on point. KMF provides wonderful coverage and very nice skin feel. A dolphin smooth three pass shave. Have a great day friends. :happy005:

2. George X

George X Well-Known Member

Hmmm...next thing you know mini fridges will be part of the Cold Water shaving den

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. simms623

simms623 Well-Known Member

I always forget about the banner...

[​IMG]

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk

navy mac, George X and Robyflexx like this.
  4. jimjo1031

jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

Hmmm, I wonder what's the smallest one available. Maybe a counter top version for bathroom vanity. Got me thinking now.................

navy mac, George X and Robyflexx like this.
  5. ob1page

ob1page Frozen in Phoenix

If I had my way I'd have a full size fridge in there but SWMBO would have a big problem with that

6. jimjo1031

Could always pop open a cold beer if the need arises................

7. jimjo1031

Ok, now this could work. Small enough to use any where................ s-l1600 (6).jpg s-l1600 (7).jpg Or this one...................... s-l1600 (8).jpg

8. ob1page

ob1page Frozen in Phoenix

You read my mind

9. jimjo1031

Believe me, I've done it. Even if I felt like taking a long soak in the tub, because of my back...............

navy mac, ob1page and Robyflexx like this.
  10. George X

George X Well-Known Member

navy mac, jimjo1031 and ob1page like this.
  11. Robyflexx

Wed. 7/20/16

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Excellent shave this morning with the PAL Adj. injector razor. This Arko extra shave cream provides massive coverage and a very pleasant scent. It's funny how we evolve as shavers. When I first began traditional wet shaving I was a mug and bowl latherer mostly concerened with the scent of my soaps and croaps. Now that I'm strictly a face latherer my main concern is performance. Arko delivers in the performance arena. This Fine brush performs very well as do my other brushes but nothing compares to my Semogue 620 and that's why it's mostly what's seen in my SOTD's. Three passes and a dolphin smooth finish. Have a great day friends. :cool:

George X, jimjo1031, navy mac and 3 others like this.
  12. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
  13. navy mac

navy mac Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Great shave this morning but then again Mikes will never let you down.

[​IMG]

Fellowship of cold water shavers

14. jimjo1031

Visited an old friend, my first DE razor, the Slim. Paired it with a Voskhod blade on setting six and had a wonderful BBS shave. And then I finished it off with some nice cold witch hazel and Avon after shave balm. Gonna have to spend more time with Slim............ IMG_0603.jpg

15. Robyflexx

Bloomed nicely, your brush has.....:yoda

navy mac and jimjo1031 like this.
  16. jimjo1031

I like synthetics, but this one can really put down a nice thick lather. Especially with creams.

navy mac and Robyflexx like this.
  17. Robyflexx

Thu. 7/21/16

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A wonderful shaving experience this morning. This Palmolive Cool Menthol shave cream was gifted to me by my friend Lance aka Skinny Rogers and I'm ever so grateful. It packs a potent menthol effect and provides massive coverage not unlike that of KMF. Lance is a very busy man and despite this he always finds time to participate with his friends. Thank you Lance! The Schick N1 is such an excellent razor and when paired with twin blades it's unstoppable. I know it can be an elusive injector razor to find but the hunt is well worth it. It's sleek and well built but also very easy to maneuver. I highly recommend it to all injector enthusiasts. Three passes and I am dolphin smooth and refreshed. Have a great day folks. :)

18. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
  19. jimjo1031

Had my ninth shave today with my Schick "I" with the same Personna blade and with just a bit of pressure on the razor, it still gave me a BBS shave. Used it along with my "Behemoth" brush, which holds and puts down a lot of lather. Will do one more shave with it before moving on to my "G" which I haven't used yet.............. IMG_0608.jpg

20. navy mac

navy mac Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Had to take the new envy white out for another spin. As always a great lather and very smooth shave. Monday night I will be trying out the new wolfman OC and until I can get my hands on another Triad handle I'll just have to use the same one as in my SB

Fellowship of cold water shavers

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
    PLAla, Robyflexx, jimjo1031 and 2 others like this.