US East Coast Bunny Pass Around

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by Karl G, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Karl G

Karl G Well-Known Member

Not only is the answer, "no," you have the onus of not screwing it up. Any flaws will be attributed to you. :shocked003:

Just kidding (only about the last part...) :happy102:

2. twhite

twhite Peeping Tom

You are going to have to fight Karl in Bunny smackdown 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AGHisBBS, richgem, Spyder and 2 others like this.
  3. Robyflexx

Robyflexx Broke the Like button

:happy097:

AGHisBBS, Spyder and Karl G like this.
  4. dustmite

dustmite Well-Known Member

PM me your info and I'll try to get it in the mail this afternoon, or tomorrow morning at the latest.

Karl G and Spyder like this.
  5. Karl G

Karl G Well-Known Member

Last call boys and girls. Last call! The Bunny list is going to close down after tonight. If you've been on the fence or meaning to sign up, now is the time. :git:

AGHisBBS, Spyder and twhite like this.
  6. Herm2502

Herm2502 off to elf practice

I suppose the USPS could "lose" it in shipping, right. Nah...

Herm

AGHisBBS, dustmite, Karl G and 2 others like this.
  7. Spyder

Spyder Well-Known Member

PM sent:)

AGHisBBS, dustmite and Karl G like this.
  8. Karl G

Karl G Well-Known Member

Time boys and girls! The list is now closed. The lights will come up after the last trial shaves by Strgazr27 and Spyder are complete. :shocked003:

9. Spyder

Spyder Well-Known Member

The Bunny has finally arrived home :scared003:

Been a long couple of days, so didn't have a chance to post, so here's the first impressions:

The build quality is first rate! He looks quite at home with his new "pal"
    He arrived with the "Wild" comb already installed. This is a good thing, as I prefer a more aggressive razor. I plan on leaving this "as is".

So first shave with new chick installed, I lathered up with LaToja shave cream. This is one slick cream and always is a safe bet when a slick lather is required.

• First Pass: WTG very smooth and really no learning curve required. The razor is very intuitive. With a day and a half growth a fair amount of stubble was gone.
    • Second Pass: XTG: I'm really loving the handle! With no knurling or other type of additional grip this thing is easy to hang on to. finished up the second pass with a DFS. The third pass will virtually be a clean up pass.
    • Third Pass: ATG: Pretty much just removing the lather and what little stubble remained. The only issue; when shaving my upper lip, the shape of the head acted as a plow to pack shave cream up my nose:shocked003: Maybe cuz I got a weird face:) Ended up with the proverbial "dolphin skin" shave.
    All in all an EXCELLENT razor. This is the only razor that I've used that will provide a shave comparable to my beloved Canadian type E. The bunny will be hard to let go of, fer sure:)
    WP_20160919_001.jpg WP_20160919_002.jpg Normal (LazyLens 20160921 111053 HD).jpg Mystical (LazyLens 20160921 105528 HD).jpg

BeShaved, Herm2502, AGHisBBS and 5 others like this.
  10. Robyflexx

Robyflexx Broke the Like button

Great review, glad you're liking it! :)

AGHisBBS and Karl G like this.
  11. Herm2502

We need pics of the "lather nose" or it never happened. LOL

HERM

AGHisBBS, Spyder, Karl G and 2 others like this.
  12. Spyder

Spyder Well-Known Member

Well guys: I've been super busy dealing with reorganization issues the past couple of weeks, so I haven't done very well reporting on the bunny. I have shaved everyday with the exception of Saturday. I've had excellent results with a number of soaps ( both Veg & tallow) and creams.
    My last shave was a day and a half growth. I lathered up with Tabac and removed about 90% on the first pass.
    Completed three passes, however as usual, the third pass is basically just a touch up. Never any irritation or blood:)
    Now I am prepared to send it on, as I'm headed out of town next week. WP_20160925_001.jpg

BeShaved, AGHisBBS, Karl G and 2 others like this.
  13. Spyder

Spyder Well-Known Member

The bunny is now heading south for the winter:)
    @Karl G pm sent w/ tracking info.
    Thanks again for the opportunity to test drive this great razor!

14. Karl G

Karl G Well-Known Member

Thanks @Spyder! Time to reclaim her title as Miss Nokomis Beach! :happy036:

BeShaved, AGHisBBS, Herm2502 and 2 others like this.
  15. Herm2502

Awesome razor Karl, just saying...

HERM

BeShaved, AGHisBBS, twhite and 2 others like this.
  16. Karl G

Karl G Well-Known Member

Paging @Strgazr27... paging @Strgazr27... How are things going? Are you ready to send the Bunny on it's way? :signs002:

BeShaved, Spyder, Robyflexx and 2 others like this.
  17. Karl G

Karl G Well-Known Member

Bunny #2 arrived back in Florida today with a couple of nice surprises from @Spyder :happy036:

Bunny tip.JPG

BeShaved, AGHisBBS, Spyder and 4 others like this.
  18. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

I tell ya, the bunny is picking up more and more boyfriends....

BeShaved, AGHisBBS, Spyder and 4 others like this.
  19. Karl G

Karl G Well-Known Member

Paging @Strgazr27... paging @Strgazr27... How are things going? Is everything OK - we haven't heard from you in over three weeks. A search party will be sent out soon - maybe we can get @richgem to send the Penguins. :rofl:

20. Spyder

Spyder Well-Known Member

Reminds me of the Steve Miller song: "Go on take the bunny and run"

BeShaved, gzp, AGHisBBS and 3 others like this.