Discontinued US Palmolive Lather Shaving Cream

Discussion in 'Shave Creams' started by AJ72, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Will

Will Nevermind

Thems my flava!

2. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

haaaaaaaaaaaa, I'm going to kick Armand, my brother-in-law in the ass, he took my last tube.....:mad:

3. Bussemand

Bussemand Well-Known Member

Isn't it wonderful how certain scents can take you back to your childhood :happy005

4. texquill

texquill Member

Anthony,

I've got three NOS tubes of the US Palmolive Lather Shaving Cream (orange, red and white tube, 4.83 oz) sitting on a shelf, 'cause I don't know what the heck to do with them.

If this is what you're looking for, and TraderJoe wasn't able to help, drop me a PM.

5. crackstar

excuse me, it is not my fault that my English is not good. I try my best to speak it fluently, but I have trouble. Please be more civil, and comport yourself properly, or you will be banned from here. Also please stop criticizing my reviews.

6. Hi there,

I wanted to welcome you to this place, and would hope you enjoy it here. It's a nice forum, as you probably saw if you looked at some past posts. If you didn't catch the 'vibes' here for some reason, let me just mention a few things. Maybe I can explain why JoAnna and Jeff were less than cordial to you (which isn't usual).

See, this place is kinda like a club........all the members have this goofy shaving 'hobby' in common. That common interest sorta makes it easier to become friends with other members, and you'll find this forum to be filled with helpful and good natured members. One big happy family, in other words.

It's very rare for members to insult or demean others, for whatever the reason. I read your few posts, and two of three were..........not complimentary. That's strange to see, especially in a brand new members posts. You don't wanna get off on the wrong foot, which would make it tougher later on to interact with others. That make sense to you?

Really, it's your choice as to how you'd like to be seen here. I know you'd be welcome here, but don't make it difficult for us to like you.

There, that's all. I hope you didn't take this post as any sort of attack, since my goal was just the opposite. Take some time and get a feel for TSD, rather than maybe burn any bridges.
    Martin

7. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    There is nothing wrong with your English, Jeff. You manage to communicate very well.

8. crackstar

Thanks, JoAnna. I have so much difficulty still. I tried to make a speech in English at a party not too long ago, and I was able to do it half way, but then I had to switch back to French. :ashamed001

9. Bronco

Bronco Mac Daddy

+1
    Jeff my friend, you are remarkable!

10. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

Let's see; Hebrew, German, French, oh yeah, and English. What am I leaving out, Jeff? I do well to put together a sentence in English! Oy!

11. crackstar

thanks, my friend!

12. crackstar

Michael, my really fluent languages are Hebrew, French, Arabic, German, Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Italian and Spanish, and Swahili. English, I understand well, but my spoken ability is not very strong.

13. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

Perhaps you could throw in "skincare" in those languages from time to time. You know...really confuse the critics.:happy102 So, how do you say skincare in Swahili?

That really is amazing, by the way! :eatdrink047

14. crackstar

taushu ya dinabi=skincare in Swahili.

15. oldfat1

oldfat1 New Member

:happy102.

Really, Jeff your English (American?), is great. Much better than if I were to try French

16. apswartz

apswartz New Member

skincare, skincare, skincare, skincare, skincare, skincare, skincare, skincare, skincare, skincare, skincare, skincare, skincare, skincare, skincare, skincare, skincare, skincare, skincare, skincare, skincare, skincare, skincare, skincare, skincare, skincare...

:happy102

17. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Uh oh, the rivalry! :eek:

:happy102

18. Padron

Padron Active Member

Did some one say "Skincare"? ..........must be talking about Institut Karite.....now that is some serious skincare :cool: :rofl:rofl

19. crackstar

thanks, my friend! :)

20. Bussemand

Bussemand Well-Known Member

...i love this place