30 DC First Annual Mayhem Awards

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by BaylorGator, May 2, 2017.

1. mrchick

mrchick Odd, Terrible Avatar

RyX, Douglas Carey, Keithmax and 6 others like this.
  2. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Awesome sauce!!

3. LevelupShaves

LevelupShaves Well-Known Member

It has arrived so thankful this thing looks awesome
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. RyX

RyX DoH!

Box full of Shavey Award arrived today! Randy warned me that the box got inadvertently & prematurely shipped. The brush to be included wasn't and I'm OK with that. I'm not hurting for brushes. There wasn't any Thayers or Simpson brush travel tube that was supposed to go to Canada to @Screwtape so it's M.I.A.
    Doing what everyone has done since they could hold a package at holiday time - I gave it a shake. Humm, light on the bubble wrap, yup. Upon opening there was that ¡Explosion! in the laundry room wall of scent.
    2017 Shavey Awards A.gif
    Flashback of The Box from the Soap Pass-around, and I'm still nose blind from just trying the Tabac/English Leather combo.
    I'm going to have some citrus/lime shave sampling to do. Thanks Randy @BaylorGator , and Mrs.Randy for getting the package on the go.

Drygulch, Keithmax, AGHisBBS and 7 others like this.
  5. Bookworm

Bookworm Well-Known Member

Oy. Sounds like trying to walk through the perfume section of Macy's.

6. RyX

RyX DoH!

Randy & I have mailed a couple batches of samples between us. I sent him everything I had in Big Name producers. He's returned the flavor/favor with Floral & Citrus/Lime scented.
    Earlier this year there was 15 pounds of soaps scooting around getting traded and sampled. I still have untried product, & now this. If in the Olde Days shavers had one each hardware/software at a time, I'm living the pendulums swing with soap sample overload. I also received a sample of my first Fine product, Snake Bite AS. I'm looking forward to it with premature tears in my eyes.

7. LevelupShaves

LevelupShaves Well-Known Member

Fine makes some great aftershaves I bought some Snakebite soap for menthol Monday should be nice and icy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk