Nivea Bodywash for Men

Discussion in 'Skincare' started by Paul Turner, Mar 10, 2016.

1. brit

brit in a box

love the nivea power refresh.clear blue bottle.every man jack sandalwood also.jack black soap is great during winter,but pricey.

2. Norseman

Norseman misunderstood Dark Lord of the Sith

I am pretty boring when it comes to body washes. With one soap for body, another one for hair, combined with the scents from an after shave and/or a cologne on top of that, I like to keep things simple. Therefore I try to avoid stronly scented body washes and just use one smelling like soap.
    Most of the time I just use the olive body soap from the body shop. This one just smells like soap to me, fresh and clean and will not mess with my aftershave or cologne of choice. Or so I keep telling myself :)

3. Badgerstate

Badgerstate Well-Known Member

Theyre all pretty good. Its just a matter of what scent you like. I like to buy Old Spice Classic when I can find it but some of the newer scents are pretty good. Of the newe ones, I like Wolfthorn the best. I use their deodorant too and the other day someone at work commented how I smelt good, so you have that too.

4. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

I tried Every Man Jack Sandalwood deodorant, and the bodywash is just where the deodorant is....there's also EMJ Cedarwood in deodorant and bodywash.

brit likes this.
  5. Lantis Nacago

Lantis Nacago New Member

This may be a little bit out of topic, I just wanted to know how many of us would rather choose soap than body wash?

Most of the time, I'd choose soap, there is something more "clean feeling" when using soap than body wash specially during the hotter season. My current favorite is from Baxter Exfoliating Body Bar in Cedarwood & Oakmoss, I used to use Dove creme bar.