*DONE* This one's for the Arko lovers

Discussion in 'Freebies' started by Marverel, Aug 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paul76

Paul76 Well-Known Member

Marverel and RaZorBurn123 like this.
  2. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

Thank you SO MUCH Martin!!!!! You're very generous. I look so forward to adding this awesome ARKO set to my shave den.
    imgur_reaction.gif

Bird Lives, Keithmax, richgem and 2 others like this.
  3. DaltonGang

DaltonGang Ol' Itchy Whiskers

Congrats on the win. :happy088:

Marverel and RaZorBurn123 like this.
  4. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

Thank you!! I'm really excited about this kit.

pvtbanks and Marverel like this.
  5. jmarlow

jmarlow Active Member

Congrats @RaZorBurn123!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

pvtbanks, RaZorBurn123 and Marverel like this.
  6. Marverel

Marverel Well-Known Member

You are very welcome, Kerry. Package is on its way to California :happy088:

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  7. AlDm

AlDm Well-Known Member

"I'm in"

Good afternoon! I'm new, but I also wanted to participate. I use Arko a long time, but with creams. He did not use shaving soap even once. Cream Arco, quite satisfied, the foam is pretty dense. The smell does not cause a negative))). I see this set for the first time. I'm from Russia, from Siberia.

RyX likes this.
  8. AlDm

AlDm Well-Known Member

I am late! But it's not scary. But he wrote the first (already second) message))).

9. Jwar2007

Jwar2007 New Member

I don't like the stuff, maybe it is because it was my first soap and didn't use it right....

10. Bird Lives

Bird Lives Future Root Beer King of Turkey

Congratulations RB....you deserve this win, my friend...being quite the generous cat yourself...

You remember that GEM Feather Weight you piffed me? I think I told you it was too mild and I was going to pif it myself?.....Well my first impressions were wrong as can be the case with razors....I fell in LOVE with it later...Its a treasure and I would never get rid of it! It's one of my faves!.....Thanks my friend and congrats on winning this!

PanChango likes this.
  11. Jwar2007

Jwar2007 New Member

What is PIF?

RyX and Bird Lives like this.
  12. Bird Lives

Bird Lives Future Root Beer King of Turkey

PIF is an analgram that means "Pay It Forward" ....Thats when somene does exactly like what is happening on this thread....And they just give something to someone, without expecting anything in return...

Paying it forward.....means, when you do something nice for someone, you are paying into the karma-goodwill bank...and hopfully the recieving person or someone watching will do the same...and do something nice for someone else....and so one and so forth....END-RESULTS: making the World a better place....

Sara-s, Jim99 and RyX like this.
  13. RyX

RyX DoH!

This was a PIF. Short for "Pay It Forward" when someone offers gear to others at no charge. It's not a sale, and the recipient doesn't pay for the shipping. A totally free gift that often gathers enough interested parties that a random drawing is done to decide who gets the prize.

14. Jwar2007

Jwar2007 New Member

Nice, looks like the shaving community is a great place to be. I cannot believe that for 25-30years I found it a chore....

PanChango and RyX like this.
  15. Jwar2007

Jwar2007 New Member

Cool, I may have some stuff that I tried and don't like, like Arko soap etc.
    Will have to do an inventory

RyX likes this.
  16. RyX

RyX DoH!

Arko is inexpensive so giving it away cost about the same as the postage, good choice. For stuff of value there's a Want to Trade (WTT) or Want to Sell (WTS), but read the Rules before you post your stuff.

Tapatalk Via Kyocera

17. Jwar2007

Jwar2007 New Member

Ok mate sorry

RyX likes this.
  18. Spyder

Spyder Well-Known Member

Welcome to the den, even if you don’t like Arko:D

captnronfl and Jwar2007 like this.
  19. RyX

RyX DoH!

No apologies needed. You're good! When you get your inventory done, if you have any questions you can Private Message (PM) any of the Staff for assistance or guidance in setting up your post.

Tapatalk Via Kyocera

20. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

Also, the top post in this forum is a list of guidelines for PIF's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.