Mike's Natural Soaps

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by 2005xfr, Mar 25, 2012.

1. ChiefShaver

ChiefShaver Well-Known Member

:D ...seems so...:D

I will have a look at this thread. :happy093:

2. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

3. ChiefShaver

Thank you very much Richard. I apreciate your help very much. :)

4. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

My pleasure!

ChiefShaver likes this.
  5. rowdi

rowdi New Member

waiting for mine

the orange had run out so went for the rose and cedar wood and a barber shop sample ….

can't wait

ChiefShaver likes this.
  6. ChiefShaver

I´m waiting on my Rose & Cedarwood too...but in my case it is a bath soap,not a shaving soap.Additional i´ve ordered one for my Mom too. :) I´ve ordered a few more samples: Orange,Cedarwood & Black Pepper,Peppermint & Rosemary and Coconut. The items have been shipped already,but it takes a few days to arrive. :angry017:

7. Gonna try Mike's for sure. Thanks for the reference. I love how they have sample sizes.

ChiefShaver likes this.
  8. Ryan B

Ryan B Knight of the Soapocracy

You won't be disappointed.

Rhody and ChiefShaver like this.
  9. ChiefShaver

I just received a few samples of Mike´s...just testlathered the "Peppermint & Rosemary". Heavenly scent (as all soaps from Mike´s). It´s a little bit cold on the skin. Not too overpowered but feels very very nice on my face.Seems that i have to buy another shaving soap of Mike´s. :) In the next days i will try my "Coconut" and "Orange,Cedarwood and Black Pepper" samples.

10. dscaver

dscaver Well-Known Member

11. rowdi

rowdi New Member

what a great shave soap rose and cedar wood , great lather great shave !

12. Rui Marques

Rui Marques Well-Known Member

No photos, never happened :)

13. jmsodpc

jmsodpc Well-Known Member

I happily finished a puck of Mike's orange and moved onto Mike's coconut. I like it.

I have been curious about the Hungarian lavender and keep thinking about reordering the orange.....but I really don't need more soaps....do any of us?

Ksblazer likes this.
  14. ralphs007

ralphs007 Member

Pick up a can of his Pumpkin and Spice,you'll thank me later. One problem,It'll cause a pumpkin pie craving.:happy097:

Paul Turner likes this.
  15. jmsodpc

i ordered another puck of mikes orange since i miss it.

i used it about 6 years ago.

16. Sparrow

Sparrow Well-Known Member

Mike's Hungarian Lavender is a great scent. I'm just finishing a tin of his Coconut and will start on a new tin of Hungarian Lavender next. Been using Mike's for 6 years or so and it still has a spot right at the top of my soap mountain.

jmsodpc likes this.
  17. Rhody

Rhody Well-Known Member

I love mikes. But my question is has anyone trued the shave soap bars? If so do they fit in a have bowl or mug?

18. jmsodpc

i did try the shave soap bars for the cocount and the lime ( i mixed them together into a castle forbes empty tub). the soap is moldable and you can form it like clay

Rhody likes this.
  19. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    I take his shave soap bars and grate them into an after market container.

Rhody likes this.
  20. Rhody

Rhody Well-Known Member

Interesting. I think molding would be something I could do. Grating seems like too much work. But overall good because its slightly cheaper and I have a few empty containers around.

Primotenore likes this.