The Haul: April 2nd - April 8th

Discussion in 'Show and tell' started by TraderJoe, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

Never saw this from Rene before... what/how is it?

2. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Not sure duder, its a little sample vial. I think its an ASB, looks like a semi-opaque gel....possibly made in Chile.

Hopefully, Rene will chime in on this one :cool:

3. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

If you don't wanna drill holes in the door then there's only one thing for you: DUCT TAPE :rofl

oh, and that's a nice looking bunch o' soap and bottles you've got there, Rene ::

4. SSLSTudio...

SSLSTudio... Forum Debugger

It is something I was looking into to offer in the shop.
    It actually smells nice and works good but you wouldnt want to know what you would need to pay to get a big tube.
    It is made from Excrete from Snails. did I write it correctly. so its made from poop from a snail. dont even ask me how they catch it , I dont want to know

Enjoy TJ only the best for you...YOU know I LOVE U 2 ....:rofl

Again Sorry Bro , even though I cant control what the idiot at the post office did (I can still feel bad about it) im still glad this haul for you didnt go to waiste because I really wanted you to try the elicina :: :p

anyways a free goodie on its way to Canada for a pit stop ...

5. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

Forget cost...I doubt he wanted to know the ingredients list either!! :rofl:rofl

6. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

COOL! Snail poop :drool

:happy001

7. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

If you want snail poop I have all the Escargot Excrement you could possibly ask for right in my back yard. Happy Hunting! :D

8. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

What, Bananna Slug Poop?

9. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

Nope, those are in the Santa Cruz Mountains to the east of me. It's a common dare to lick them. These are bona fide wild Escargot Snails, I think. As far as I know, somebody had the bright idea to import them and they've been multiplying ever since. Of course, I might be totally wrong and delusional on this but hey, that's me. :D

10. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

My brother-in-law showed me a banana slug when we visited him in Boulder Creek. Guess I just assumed they were a bit more widespread. Absolutely nothing to do with shaving, but for educational purposes, a banana slug is a snail that looks like a banana - for real!

These two, umm, happen to be mating, but it's the first pic I found...guess this is "sex educational", hmmm? :D

Attached Files:

11. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Joe, get set for a menthol treat of your life, buddy! Anherb's the ULTIMATE!!!!!!!!!!

12. Will

Will Nevermind

From Mama Bear

Maruders Citrus
    DnD EDC :D
    Alum Block
    Some unknown soap (very pretty though).

13. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

Mike, those are very nice brushes!

14. SSLSTudio...

SSLSTudio... Forum Debugger

Ah so your the anonymous Mithrin ??

15. Baron

Baron New Member

16. Smedley

Smedley New Member

Dolce and Gabbana EDT.

I wouldn't have, but I'm a sucker for cute little blondes with brown eyes. Blue eyes, not so much, but brown... :love029

Also some Body Shop Razor Relief to tide me over until the Anherb gets here. :rofl

17. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

Gee, Michael, with that pretty new car, now yer gonna have to re-seal the driveway!

18. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Nice score Michael :happy088

Couple things today:

7oz Aqua Velva (backup bottle, I have been fearing lately they will do away with the glass bottle) - btw the Velva is dirt cheap at Target. You get twice the quantity for same price you'd pay @ Walgreens, CVS, etc.

Santa Maria Novella Bath Soap
    Mitchell's Wool Fat Bath Soap
    Right Guard DEO Spray
    - Original Scent :drool

19. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

MamaBear score:

Summer A/S milk Peppermint/Menthol combo :drool
    Clear Skies soap
    Rosemary/Mint soap
    Creed: GIT shampoo
    She also threw in:
    Alum Block
    Oatmeal bath soap
    Citrus Sage soap sample

From trades:

'71 Black Handled Slim Adjustable
    AOS Sandalwood A/S balm
    Charles Tyrwhitt Lemon & Cedar cream tub
    Charles Tyrwhitt Lemon & Cedar A/S balm

20. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

nice haul, Jason!

Guys, I'm getting ready for the Mother of the Mother of all hauls--I expect to arrive this week! :D :D