A Man and a Brush

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by Marine68, Feb 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marine68

Marine68 Well-Known Member

This is currently my favorite brush. 26 mm knot 54 mm loft and that is all I am saying other than it is pure luxury. When I use this brush I hear Robin Leach.... "champagne wishes and caviar dreams.

"
    20180220_214520.jpg

Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
  2. jeraldgordon

jeraldgordon TSD's Mascot

Gorgeous! Did you make it yourself? What’s its story?

Shadow Shaver likes this.
  3. Shadow Shaver

Shadow Shaver Well-Known Member

That's one sharp looking piece. You should post it on the "show me your green" thread.

Marine68 likes this.
  4. Morman Bridge

Morman Bridge Well-Known Member

Beautiful Brush Marine! Looks fantastic!

Marine68 likes this.
  5. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

:signs021: That's an amazing looking brush! :shocked003:

Marine68 likes this.
  6. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    Beautiful. The handle reminds me of a Paladin "Buck Rogers".

Marine68 likes this.
  7. oscar11

oscar11 Well-Known Member

Very nice!

Marine68 likes this.
  8. MR41

MR41 Well-Known Member

+1

Jorvaljr likes this.
  9. Jorvaljr

Jorvaljr Operation Daytona 8000

Bro,
    Can you just tell us already??!!?? Who made it?!!? And where can I get one just like it! Lol

Shaver X, Edison Carter and Marine68 like this.
  10. Marine68

I am sorry I have given a solemn oath never to reveal any of the information that is being requested.

Shaver X and Jorvaljr like this.
  11. Redrock

Redrock Well-Known Member

It looks like one of the Against The Grain 2017 Limited Edition brushes. They came in the green and black as well as blue and black. Several different handle shapes as well as knots were offered. They were produced by Shavemac. It has a wonderful knot as one would expect from Shavemac. The run sold out, however, one pops up on the ATG BST every now and then. If not this brush then very close.

dimensions-shape-3-lime.jpg bottom-green-black.jpg

12. Marine68

WRONGO BONGO GOOD TRY

13. jeraldgordon

jeraldgordon TSD's Mascot

Ok, so... what is it? You are among friends... the blood oath you took when you joined TSD suppercedes all prior oaths, save any you’ve made to God... What is this brush?...

Marine68 likes this.
  14. Marine68

I don't break my word for anyone!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2018
  15. Redrock

Redrock Well-Known Member

Interesting. I have never seen a reply to a thread such as this ever on TSD. The response to @jeraldgordon is about the most unprofessional response I have seen on this forum.

I certainly did not mean to touch a nerve with you. Please accept my sincere apology.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2018
    Enrico, Jorvaljr and jeraldgordon like this.
  16. Jorvaljr

Personally I think the brush you mentioned looks exactly like the op brush. In my mind it is that brush and my curiosity was satisfied . So thank you for taking the time to post and share. I personally appreciated it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Redrock and Enrico like this.
  17. Marine68

Some of you are way over sensitive. I figured I was in a convo with men and a little fun could be had. I guess not. HUGS and KISSES

Jorvaljr likes this.
  18. Marine68

Well I am glad I could satisfy your curiosity. Because that is why I come here.... HUGS and KISSES

Jorvaljr likes this.
  19. Jorvaljr

It’s not that their sensitive, it’s that they don’t understand some hard humor. It doesn’t come across in text/typing as they can’t hear the intended sarcasm. It’s why a lot of people use j/k or use one of the laughing emoji to show the intended humor in the text. I knew you were joking but I’m also a marine and had a drill instructor jump my throat. Our experiences don’t make us anymore of a man than someone who wasn’t in the military. Some MEN prefer a more refined dialogue and some don’t. There are many MEN here and WOMEN too. No need to make it seem that because someone didn’t understand your humor that they aren’t a man . This is just my 2 cents

20. Jorvaljr

Lol you don’t satisfy a thing marine.. lol redrock did.. and save the hugs and kisses for the wife. I prefer a hard handshake like a man. No pink camo here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.