How's Your Day? February 2018

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by richgem, Feb 1, 2018.

1. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

How many fashion faux pas can you find?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
    Redfisher, AGHisBBS and Erik Redd like this.
  2. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

1)Insufficient eye bleach!

Redfisher, AGHisBBS and richgem like this.
  3. rmcintyre84

rmcintyre84 Got out of the kitchen

Ventured out of the house today for only the second time in two weeks. The first time was a fiasco. Pray all goes well.

Redfisher and Erik Redd like this.
  4. Erik Redd

Erik Redd Lizabeth, baby, I'm comin' to join ya.

I didn't realize penguin legs were so hairy.

5. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

Silly fox!

Erik Redd likes this.
  6. rmcintyre84

First night in our new place...a crappy half-double. Yay.

7. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

I participated in the NJ State Indoor Archery Championships today. I shot 487/600. It’s not my best ever, but it is my best this indoor season. It was also my first tournament shoot on vertical 3-spot targets, that look like this;
    https://goo.gl/images/udGnE3

I missed one shot, but since I usually miss 2-4, this too is pretty good.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
    Redfisher, AGHisBBS and Enrico like this.
  8. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

9. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

Today had been a day to do a bunch of little things. I ran some laundry, changed the furnace filter, addressed some packages (to be mailed tomorrow), made a batch of fresh pasta and replaced a watch band.

10. PLAla

PLAla Bit Shy of a Full Puck

Had a 6-month full skin scan today at the dermatologist. I have to go every six months now due to having a basal cell cancer spot removed last summer. Had two little spots removed. I'm thankful to go and be proactive about catching any more problems.

11. rmcintyre84

Today I am at Cancer Treatment Center of America in Zion, IL, for my LAST CHEMO TREATMENT!!! Anyone live nearby? Come on over for a visit. I'll be in chemo from 10-2. I usually sleep, but since this is my final treatment, I could stay awake for some witty chatter.

UPDATE: I AM DONE!!! I was too wiped out to update yesterday. This treatment hit me harder than any other. I had to,get help with my luggage this morning. I return to CTCA in 3 months for scans. Thank you for all your support!

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
  12. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

If I was remotely close, I'd make the trip! I'm really happy for you that it's your last one! :happy093:

God bless! :eatdrink013:

Redfisher and Intrigued like this.
  13. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

Sorry, I can’t be there in person, but I am with you in spirit. We all are!!

14. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

I cleared my desk of old stuff, and now it's nice to see some "open" space on it. Earlier in the week, I cleared off stuff that I had on my Dad's old Harvard Law School office chair(which will travel with me when I move from here).The main item on the chair was an old computer. So good to see that chair in its entirety now!!!

AGHisBBS, Redfisher and Enrico like this.
  15. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

Relaxing after church ... wife is a little under the weather (stuffed up head); though she says "I'm not sick". Only sounds are the sparrows outside and the chime of the clock. :)

AGHisBBS and Redfisher like this.
  16. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Having a nice day so far, but this evening will be filled with some emotion. My Uncle and Aunt invited me to dinner-they have an Independent Living apartment on the grounds where my Mom spent the last 9 days of her life. I have to pass by her window to get to the man entrance. Well, it'll be nice to visit with family anyway.

AGHisBBS, Redfisher and Enrico like this.
  17. Redfisher

Redfisher Doesn't celebrate National Donut Day

I just about finished the upgrade of my guest bathroom and it looks pretty good. Tile floor, new vanity and mirror and a new toilet because I broke the other one.
    Tomorrow I go to the accountant to get my taxes done and on Friday I'm heading to South Carolina to look for a new home. When I get back here I'll be putting this house on the market. I'm excited about the trip and ready to get out of Florida!

AGHisBBS, Erik Redd and Enrico like this.
  18. Redfisher

Need a delete button here....

19. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

What part SC are you thinking of moving?

20. Redfisher

Right now I'm looking at the Greenville area.

Enrico likes this.