What is your morning face wash routine

Discussion in 'Skincare' started by zakirhussain, Apr 21, 2018.

1. zakirhussain

zakirhussain New Member

I use a PH balanced cleanser foaming face wash in my morning routine.

What I do is I wet my face with hot water to open my pores on my face then add two to four pumps of the foaming face wash on my finger then I just foam it on my face and then after I have foamed it on my face I use a tool called facial cleansing pad it's a silicone with soft silicone small bristles it works very well to combat blackheads and whiteheads especially on my nose area been using this cleansing pad for a week now my face feels so smooth and now have less whiteheads.

To know if you have whiteheads just push up from the one side then the other side on the nose you will see all the whiteheads coming out which are just excess build up of sebum.

do some research to find out like I did.

All these years not taking care of my face and skin now I'm 30 making sure my skin feels as it's best.

the facial cleansing is so cheap there are other designs on the market I feel this one is better as the silicone bristles are smaller.

viewImage.jpg

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
  2. John Beeman

John Beeman Little chicken in hot water

When I was younger I had to deal with those issues but thankfully now all I require is a cleansing soap that I use during my shower and I simply wash with my hands.
    During the summer months I might use an astringent before bedtime but only occasionally.
    I do think that using quality shaving products helps immensely.

3. zakirhussain

zakirhussain New Member

I agree using quality shaving products helps immensely.

You have to let the skin get use to the products don’t change the products after two weeks if you don’t see any difference change the product it’s all about trial and error.

Using facial cleansing pad helps a lot to work the product deep into the pore and get rid of excess sebum, blackhead and dead skin you have makes skin feel so smooth afterwards.

As the moment I’m trying out pure Shea butter for my face after my shea butter finishes I will try something else just seeing what works well for my type of skin.

There will be certain products that work well for you and for others don’t work well it all depends what type of ingredients are good for the type of skin you have for example if you have blackheads it’s good to have salicylic acid in the ingredients.

4. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

1. Shea butter soap
    2. Shea butter & coconut oil face cream.

5. Gobucks

Gobucks Member

Hair 1st.
    Then one soap then another.
    Love a different verity.
    Shea butter is in my rotation good stuff.

6. yellowgiallo

yellowgiallo Well-Known Member

Lucky I hair pretty clear skin. Just wash daily in the shower with hands with whatever body soap I am using then Witch Hazel with Aloe afterwards.

Enrico likes this.
  7. yellowgiallo

yellowgiallo Well-Known Member

It's the Thayers Alcohol free one I should add. It is a great toner in the morning and often if I shave at night and don't want to go to bed with an aftershave scent its a wonderful scent free aftershave.

8. brit

brit in a box

morning shower with whatever soap i am using at the time. once in a while i use the loreal men hydra cryo,charcoal or menthol face scrub. does the job...

9. Leo501

Leo501 Well-Known Member

I use either Neutrogena liquid face soap (looks like liquid glycerin) or the Men's line of Nivea or Neutrogena Face Wash in a tube. I'll follow this with a toner on non-shave days, and if I'm shaving the toner comes after the cold water rinse. Current toners are Neutrogena alcohol-free or Thayer's WH.

At night I'll also use a hydrating face lotion, currently Eucerin, especially in the winter, for dry/red areas.