~ only one blade for the rest of your life ~

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by idan, Aug 29, 2017.

1. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    I am getting there too...:scared003:

2. PatrickA51

PatrickA51 Well-Known Member

I wonder if the Medicine cabinet in my RV will fall off the wall. I have a stash of Razor Blades, & Soap Pucks, I don't have any brushes there, I have two that are my preferred Brushes to travel with. If SWMbO knew how much shaving gear I have I would be hiding under the chair just like you. :scared003:

She had her knee replaced yesterday.They had some problems but she seems to be doing better I talked to her earlier. Will go see her after they move her from the hospital to rehab ether tomorrow or late today.

Tiredricefarmer and Primotenore like this.
  3. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    Here's wishing for your wife's complete recovery. BTW, when my SWMBO realized how much gear I owned...well, let's just say it wasn't pretty. She's better now, because I sold 95% of my vintage razors and put the $$ in our new (old) house.

PatrickA51 and Tiredricefarmer like this.
  4. jakie55

jakie55 Well-Known Member

Astra SP

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk

stanko and PatrickA51 like this.
  5. Kypros Christodoulides

Kypros Christodoulides Well-Known Member

Feather.

stanko likes this.
  6. PatrickA51

Update on SWMbO's Knee Replacement Surgery. I went and saw her on Saturday evening she said she "felt like she was rode hard and put away wet" Like a horse on a 100 mile endurance ride. She didn't look to good either. I didn't go over to see her on Sunday but I did talk to her several times on Sunday. She sounded like her normal belligerent self . :happy088::happy093:

I am going or planning to go see her later today (Monday). Hopefully she will be let out in about 5 to 7 days. Two years ago she had her right knee replaced. I think it's funny she has a little card issued the the Hospital that she can show at the airport so she can get around all of the hassle of a body search to get on an airplane. Thanks to the Manufactured Chaos created by the TSA :angry017:

Primotenore likes this.
  7. Timothy Hayes

Timothy Hayes Member

I would have to go with Wilkinson Sword as I have found they aren't to harsh on my skin, I get a good shave, and I can get some mileage out of each one.

PatrickA51 likes this.
  8. jeraldgordon

jeraldgordon TSD's Mascot

Polsilvers SI, or Feather.

9. PatrickA51

I have a stash of them. I really like the Wilkinson Sword Blades. A couple of years ago there was a store going out of business I believe it was a K-Mart. My wife aka SWMbO bought all of the blades that they had in the store for me.