*DONE* Triple Threat Brush PIF -

Discussion in 'Freebies' started by Screwtape, Apr 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

Got my brush today. It is a really nice brush! I'm going to give it a go tomorrow and take it on travel with me Monday thru next Friday. I hope everyone who won enjoys theirs as much as I'm liking my so far!

Thanks again! :D

2. Pilotcld

Pilotcld Well-Known Member

I’m excited to get mine in the mail. I was hoping to have it today but I think it will get here tmrw. If that happens I’ll be able to use it on Monday night!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

battle.munky and 9nein9 like this.
  3. 9nein9

9nein9 Guest

I received my beauty last week and im enjoying it so so much. Lathers like a dream and perfect feel to it . Thanks again John for your kindness and generosity...

Screwtape and battle.munky like this.
  4. Pilotcld

Pilotcld Well-Known Member

Got my brush in the mail the other day and was finally able to use it yesterday. It feels so soft and lathers so well! I was nervous to let it soak in the warm water since the handle is wood but everything was great!! Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screwtape likes this.
  5. Screwtape

Screwtape A Shaving Butterfly

Great! Everything has arrived where it was supposed to go. I am always nervous when I hand off to the postal services but this time it all worked out.

@Pilotcld, your brush handle has been finished with a long soak in a food-safe oil and wax coating developed for things like wooden Caesar salad bowls. I wouldn't recommend leaving it submerged in a sink of water for weeks at a time, but a few minutes of warm water certainly isn't going to hurt it any.

Thanks for playing my game with me, gentlemen, and enjoy your shaves!

6. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

I used the green handled brush all week and it's a great little performer! :shaver

Enrico likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.