2nd Annual 30DC Shavey Awards

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by BaylorGator, Apr 28, 2018.

1. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Don't hit a moose!!

RyX, 9nein9, Drygulch and 4 others like this.
  2. Keithmax

Keithmax Breeds Pet Rocks

BaylorGator, 9nein9, Drygulch and 2 others like this.
  3. jtspartan

jtspartan appropriately stimulated, via Netflix

Always a possibility. Deer and Elk more likely!

BaylorGator, RyX, 9nein9 and 3 others like this.
  4. jtspartan

jtspartan appropriately stimulated, via Netflix

Made It back home.
    I’d like to thank all those who contributed to my photo.

Firstly, the makers of the incredibly poor lighting in my bedroom which seems to give my pics a warm tone. Much appreciated.

Secondly, I’d like to once again thank my Vancouver Canucks for missing the playoffs as always, and the Toronto Raptors for bowwing out without a whimper against the Cavs. My teams not going on a long playoff run ensured adequate time to take pictures.

Thirdly, I’d like to thank Clint, Jim and all the others who serve as inspiration by taking awesome photos every day.

Lastly, thanks to Randy for another cool Shavey Awards and prizes!

5. Linuxguile

Linuxguile dating an unusual aristocrat

Congrats Jason and Ken!!

BaylorGator, 9nein9, Drygulch and 2 others like this.
  6. BaylorGator

BaylorGator MISTER Fancypants

While we wait for all the foul balls to be returned, we’ll be posting the next award. (Jason has tentatively staked out the boar brushes, and I’m guessing that Ken is either swimming across the pond to return it, is “on holiday” with Clint and the Queen, or is watching a very robust cricket match — they go on for days, you know). Regardless, if our next winner acts quickly they may beat him to the punch on selecting the next crappy prize of questionable value...

7. Keithmax

@NCoxSTL congratulations but I wonder if there wasn’t some under the table payment of cookies influencing the judging. :signs002:

8. cmorris357

cmorris357 catching flies.........

It was the pictures of the head elf Ernie wearing curly toed concrete shoes that swung the vote in his favor. I told you the cookie business was viciously cutthroat.

9nein9, BaylorGator, Drygulch and 3 others like this.
  9. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

10. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

So Woooooooo. My box arrived today. It was waiting when I left for work. On a side noteif anyone ever wondered what happened to the American Tourist Gorilla he works for the Post Office now!#
    [​IMG]

So @BaylorGator what is the white cake of soap??? The LaToya smells great!!! The VDH and Williams were beat up some but still great. Thanks a million.

I say we all chip in for a pizza party for the academy crew!!

9nein9, BaylorGator, Drygulch and 2 others like this.
  11. Linuxguile

Linuxguile dating an unusual aristocrat

Congrats Neal!

Sent from my Galaxy using Tapatalk

12. BaylorGator

Holy smoke, Fuzzy! That box was very square and very sturdy when it left here. Apparently the gorilla brought friends. That’s ridiculous!
    The mystery soap is GBS, sold on amazon. I have no idea if it lathers. I have no idea if it is better suited for skipping rocks or tossing into the air and shooting with a 12 gauge. Regardless, I figured you’d be the man for the job.
    Also, the Barbasol Pacific Rush is unobtanium, so it may be cheap, but it ain’t easy. Enjoy!

9nein9, Drygulch, Linuxguile and 2 others like this.
  13. NCoxSTL

NCoxSTL AAACK!

Under the table payout, over the table threat of broken legs.....whatever works.

9nein9 and Drygulch like this.
  14. NCoxSTL

NCoxSTL AAACK!

Do you have any idea how hard it is to get concrete to set up in curly toes? The boys really outdid themselves on that one.
    I am honored and overwhelmed by the award. To be honest, I had no idea that photo would win, given the amount of vodka I had in my system at the time it was taken, and the fact I was just doing my part to try and reign in the overwhelming number of elves that I was seeing that night. Where they got those pink hats and shoes I'll never know, but the little b***ds will never bother me again.

9nein9, Drygulch, Linuxguile and 3 others like this.
  15. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

That is one reason for getting this one....the barbasol. I have a few bottles of stuff no longer made. I am veddy happy to get my hands on it. I will let you know about the soap.!!!

16. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Hazards of being away and catching up on things. Thanks :)

17. BaylorGator

No worries, Ken. Just p.m. me your choice of award and your address so I can get it out to you. If you hurry you can get in ahead of @NCoxSTL. As is evident from the recent elf massacre incident he will do just about anything to win!

9nein9, jtspartan, Drygulch and 2 others like this.
  18. BaylorGator

Sorry for the intermission in the show, guys. The cast and crew has come down with the “yucks”, which has slowed production a bit, and has slowed shipping of awards. We hope to be be back up and running shortly.

9nein9 and Linuxguile like this.
  19. Drygulch

Drygulch Snowballs

Hope you and your lovely assistants are feeling better soon, Randy!

9nein9 and BaylorGator like this.
  20. Keithmax

I hope the casting crew make a quick recovery

9nein9 and BaylorGator like this.