Barbasol body wash

Discussion in 'Skincare' started by Brickman301, Jun 30, 2018.

1. Brickman301

Brickman301 Well-Known Member

Picked this up at The Dollar Tree, if you like the sent of Barbasol brisk aftershave you’ll like this stuff. The sent goes away pretty quickly but smells good in the shower. I like it a lot, and at only $1, it’s a great deal. It’s on the left side of the picture. I had a great all Barbasol shower and shave tonight. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Demidog, brit, RyX and 5 others like this.
  2. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

$ Tree here in my new area has a ton of it so I'm set.

RyX, Brickman301 and Paul Turner like this.
  3. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Looks great! I'll have to spin by my local Dollar Tree to look for it. I hope CVS and K-mart(closer to me)get the message about this one.

Hoss304 and Brickman301 like this.
  4. Gobucks

Gobucks Member

Great buy

5. EzraCobb

EzraCobb Well-Known Member

I got the body wash for a buck, I was actually disappointed... It felt like the other family dollar shower gels, very watery... like a half used bottle of a quality shower gel like Nivea,or Dial filled with half water... if u squeeze it too hard it all comes out... but good for buck, the scent was blah, not the Barbasol red smell I love..

Demidog, gorgo2 and Paul Turner like this.
  6. ordinaryshaver

ordinaryshaver Well-Known Member

Perhaps this will lead to other "Bigger" name brands carrying these products. I hope dollar tree is just the test run, and it doesnt mean that Barbasol realized that they wouldnt sell them, so they sold them to Dollar Tree to at least get something out of them instead of writing off all the product.

BigMark83 and brit like this.
  7. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

So the bodywash was the red or green striped bottle? Green smells nothing like Barbasol, red does.

brit and Paul Turner like this.
  8. chevyguy

chevyguy Well-Known Member

I bought a 32 ounce pump bottle of the Soothing Aloe Body Wash at Big Lot's yesterday for $3. They also had it in the regular scent, and they also had the Barbasol Face and body lotion in the regular scent sitting on the shelf next to the body wash.

Clayton

Sent from my LG-K450 using Tapatalk

brit likes this.