PerCara Full-Force deo

Discussion in 'Skincare' started by urrlord, Aug 17, 2018.

1. urrlord

urrlord Well-Known Member

A couple years ago I grabbed a stick of this brand in a CVS dollar section.It appeared to be a speed stick green clone.However the scent was not speed stick.It was a light herbal scent with green tones. that was light green in color.Paired well with vintage Avon Everest.Nice and understated.Any way that stick ran out and I have not seen more until last week.While I was in another CVS I spotted the elusive deo and grabbed one.

Turns out it is still elusive.This deo is a light light brown in color.The scent is a light musk-spice ,nice but not what I was looking for.

So if you run across this stuff at your local CVS it is actually pretty good stuff.Just pop the top and ck out the scent as the labelling appears identical .I wish the company would differntiate between the versions.

Ijustmissedthe50s and RyX like this.
  2. RyX

RyX DoH!

I did quick online search there's a clear package, or an orange one. None of the "regular" suppliers have it in stock, but a couple quirky odd little retailers do have case quantities.

urrlord likes this.
  3. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

Another quirky odd little retailer.... :eek:

[​IMG]

RyX likes this.
  4. urrlord

the orange one is cool sport so I guess a marine scent [​IMG]

5. urrlord

the clear does not list a scent.

6. urrlord

btw Thanks ryx.I had checked amazon out in the past but the version I want is always listed out of stock.Ebay was a no go also.

RyX likes this.
  7. RyX

RyX DoH!

This site says,

"
    Percara Full Force Deodorant Cool Sport (Old Spice) is specially formulated to provide maximum, long-lasting protection against odor all day long."