The Stirling Exchange

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by PickledNorthern, Nov 5, 2016.

1. john zeiger

john zeiger Well-Known Member

I already got Executive Man EDT and it is great. Lasts a good 12hrs. Also planning on getting Mountain Man very soon. What is the new scent?

2. Shadow Shaver

Shadow Shaver Well-Known Member

I didn't realize it, but the new scent is Executive Man Pineapple Bomb or EMP. It's EM with a boost of the Pineapple and birch notes. I think that I will get a sample of this one too for sure.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
  3. Linuxguile

Linuxguile dating an unusual aristocrat

I'm really interested in getting a bottle of EMP, Sandpiper, and Dunshire. And then of course we have to remember the black Friday release next month. I better start selling more razors.

4. Yehuda D

Yehuda D Israeli Ambassador to TSD

After using the Electric Sheep soap this morning I can kick myself for having ignored it for so long. Wow, did I ever enjoy it just before!

5. PLAla

PLAla Bit Shy of a Full Puck

Yep! I need to build up some funds for the Black Friday products.

6. Shadow Shaver

I agree with both of you. Just like Fathers Day, it looks like I will be asking for a ton of Stirling for Christmas.

7. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Course on Black Friday, you'll learn my final nomination for the 2019 Stoylin Tony Awards. Maybe my choice will give you some ideas :).

8. Paul Turner

Let's hope Doc Ezlovan has a ton available then(although I'm sure he will :).

9. john zeiger

That sounds fantastic.

ezlovan, Frijolero and Shadow Shaver like this.
  10. john zeiger

You are right Paul. But, I already have more ideas than money:)

ezlovan, Frijolero and Shadow Shaver like this.
  11. Paul Turner

Creative fella, arencha, John? :).

12. john zeiger

Oh I don't know about that Paul but Stirling has more scents that I want to try than I have time or money for. That's part of the reason that I like them so much.

13. Paul Turner

I'll be doing the Barbershop soap next week...looks like that one will be the first of my current large-quantity soaps to empty out-probably before the year is out.

14. john zeiger

I'm in the same boat with Executive Man. My tub is getting down there. I like EM so much though that I'm planning to buy a new tub shortly.

15. Linuxguile

Linuxguile dating an unusual aristocrat

Rod @ezlovan , Will we see EMP in any other forms ?

16. SThomas92

SThomas92 Member

Another Stirling fan jumping in! I love all their glacial soaps and just ordered some Fall scents!
    Stirling Gentleman
    Hot Apple Cider
    Autumn Glory

Most excited about Autumn Glory...the description makes it seem so good!

17. Shadow Shaver

I just got Autumn Glory. I haven't used it yet but we all know how well the soaps perform. The puck smells nice though IMO. It has a sweet, wet leafy scent. Not very earthy/ dirt smell. I know both types are popular, I just can't decide what to use next this one or Baker Street...soooo many great choices!

18. SThomas92

SThomas92 Member

@Shadow Shaver Baker Street is one of my favorite scents! It is subtle, but so clean. Keep going back to it…

19. Shadow Shaver

You're 100% correct. The EdT is wonderful as well. Very soft but I just can't get enough. By the way, welcome!

20. Yehuda D

Yehuda D Israeli Ambassador to TSD

I think I'll glacialize myself again with the Wintergreen on Monday. The whole trio!