Secret Santa 2018

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by macaronus, Oct 21, 2018.

1. mrchick

mrchick Odd, Terrible Avatar

$25 will get you about 80lbs of coal in four packages....

2. cliffb599

cliffb599 Well-Known Member

Shot this vid a few years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enrico, macaronus, Keithmax and 3 others like this.
  3. John Beeman

John Beeman Little chicken in hot water

Don't let that $25 number stop you. I've been a very good boy this year so if you want to spend $100 or more it will certainly be appreciated. ;)

Seriously though, if you're curious how this goes just pull up the last few years of Secret Santa threads and you'll get the idea of what to expect.

Screwtape, Sparrow, macaronus and 3 others like this.
  4. cliffb599

cliffb599 Well-Known Member

Due to an unfortunate situation I will have to bow out of this one this year. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screwtape likes this.
  5. macaronus

macaronus Sir Nice-a-Lot

Well, multiple items of $25 will do just fine I guess! :D

Joking aside, the $25 is more of a total. Sa for further rules: nah. Since this is a shave related forum (really? :D) you might consider giving shave related gifts, but don't let that stop you. Check the 2018 Holiday Wish list for hints by your 'victim' or check their posts to see what they are about. If you may have questions you would like to ask your victim, send it to me and I will relay it anonymously to them.

Ah, that's a pity. Especially for you. Wishing you all the best. Hope the situation will rectify soon!

Screwtape, Sparrow and cliffb599 like this.
  6. macaronus

macaronus Sir Nice-a-Lot

Ah, there's always next year! Hope your restraints will sort themselves out very soon!

But please, buy a pair of scissors. Use some beard oil! Groom yourself! This sight is not becoming for a TSD member! :D

long beard.jpg

7. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

That's how NHL players look by the time the Stanley Cup Finals begin.

macaronus likes this.
  8. Drygulch

Drygulch Snowballs

I'll put this out there, same as last year. I hope no one waits until Christmas to open their gifts. Mine didn't even make it in from the mailbox today. Soap and Splash set I have been wanting for over a year. Wife likes the scent, which is a plus. Thank you, Santa!
    70E9699D-F28D-4666-B7ED-0279EDE1184D.jpeg

9. Sparrow

Sparrow Well-Known Member

It looks like you were a good boy this year! Interested to see what other gifts Secret Santas send out this year...

10. NCoxSTL

NCoxSTL AAACK!

A huge thanks to my Secret Santa! He did a great job and I was very surprised. I posted the pics on the Holiday Gifts page . Thanks to whoever the mystery man is!

Keithmax, macaronus and AlDm like this.