beard shaving

Discussion in 'Shave School' started by JackMerlin170, Nov 24, 2018.

1. JackMerlin170

JackMerlin170 New Member

hi i am Jack and i am new here and i live in Germany. what you think guys that should a man go for beard shave? i think beard is the way in which every man looks handsome. personally i dont like shaving and this doe not suits on any man.
    what you think guys?

Jack

2. RyX

RyX DoH!

Hello Jack @JackMerlin170. Welcome to The Shave Den. This website is a place where both men and women discuss shaving and products related to shaving. Maybe you missed that part?

beard 3.jpg

beard 2.jpg

I'm sure there are many men and a few women with handsome or beautiful beards. They don't spend much time here at TSD unless they are looking for ways to trim or edge their beards.

beard 1.jpg
    Please join us in discussion of shaving, or you may be deemed a troll.

AlDm, Frijolero, Norcalnewb and 2 others like this.
  3. Badgerstate

Badgerstate Well-Known Member

Im probably one of the few around here who maintains a beard. Personally, I just shave my neck and kind of let the rest grow, giving it occasional trim with clippers or a pair of scissors.

gorgo2 and RyX like this.
  4. RyX

RyX DoH!

There are a number of Members that maintain various select types of mustache, goatee, up to full beards. Everyone gets to choose! I've done full face beards in the past. Especially when working outdoors during the cooler months. I haven't let mine grow out as much since the color changed to white on my chin.

I hope our new Member Jack @JackMerlin170 didn't take offense at my response to his post. Same for anyone that cultivates stylish facial hair. It's your face, grow it your way! If you have an urge to keep the edges clean that's what TSD is all about.

Keithmax, brit and gorgo2 like this.
  5. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

Me too. Haven't shaved this week, not planning to yet. Will probably opt for my usual goat (which, if previous trends are an indicator, should be due for a hyped fashion renaissance in about 5-10 years when all the cool kids will be told to sport them).

Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
    RyX and brit like this.
  6. Badgerstate

For years Ive maintained a stubble beard. A couple months ago, I decided to grow it out just to see how I like it. I told my wife that Im going to grow it out for a year and see how I like it. Much to my surprise, she really didnt object much and I think she kind of likes it. Shes got a thing for redheads (one of the main reasons why she married me) and her exact words were, "whatever you can do to make your beard more red, Im all for it".
    TBH, Id like to be able to grow an epic beard but we'll see how much it fills in over the next 10 months or so. Right now, my moustache area and chin are pretty thick but the sides are less so. If the sides fill in like the chin is, Id be all about going all Grizzly Adams, although I expect that I will always keep my neck shaved.

brit, RyX and gorgo2 like this.
  7. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

Photos?

RyX likes this.
  8. Badgerstate

Im not a big photo guy. Even on my Instragram or Facebook I have very few photos of myself.

gorgo2 likes this.
  9. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

Same here.

10. brit

brit in a box

i had a red beard, mostly grey/white now..