The Stirling Exchange

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by PickledNorthern, Nov 5, 2016.

1. john zeiger

john zeiger Well-Known Member

And another. And, I see the good "Doc" made his rounds. So, a special shout out to him and his great products.

2. Linuxguile

Linuxguile dating an unusual aristocrat

SOTD DEcember 7th
    [​IMG]

Stirling Mentholated Pre-Shave Soap
    RazoRock Baby Smooth
    Pol Silver Super Iridium(4)
    Yaqi Mysterious Space(24mm fan knot, Frigate Class)
    Stirling Black Pepper Lime Soap and AS

3. ezlovan

ezlovan Well-Known Member

Supporting Vendor
    About the big new project, it's an entirely new line of products. We're going to start with 8 of our most popular scents, because that's all I can afford. Hopefully they are well received though and we can bring on more scents before too long.

Holy cow, as I typed this, i just realized Mandy and I actually have two huge projects in the works. The second one being a brand new company that is not soap related at all.

I know I probably just caused more questions than I gave answers, but I'll just say that 2019 is going to be my attempt to go big or go home. We're moving the business off our property into an actual building in town. Hopefully that will give us some legitimacy as a business. Hopefully it also allows me to relax at the end of the day so I can get my blood pressure down and get my health back in order. Separating work and home is long overdue.

Anyway, thank you all for helping this thread going and for supporting us. I promise I'll not take it for granted.

4. Shadow Shaver

Shadow Shaver Well-Known Member

My wife and I want to congratulate you on the new endeavors. Thank you for all the tremendous joy your products bring and wish you nothing but the best! :thanks:

5. Edison Carter

Edison Carter Well-Known Member

May your labors bear much fruit and fulfillment. It is great to do business with such great folks. Thanks and Happy Holidays.

Linuxguile, ezlovan, Yehuda D and 6 others like this.
  6. john zeiger

Congratulations and all the best on Mandy's and your new projects. I look forward to trying trying the new line. I particularly h0pe that you get y0ur health back in order. Again, all the best to you and Mandy.

7. Gnomeo0228

Gnomeo0228 Well-Known Member

This is incredible news Rod! I wish you all the best in you other venture...just please don't stop making shaving gear ahaha...We'll all riot! You are going to have an actual store front? That would be really awesome!

8. Gnomeo0228

Gnomeo0228 Well-Known Member

Hey everyone! Sorry I have not been around lately. Been pretty busy with work and there is way to much wetshaving social media to go through these days lol. But, I recently had a chance to use Bonaparte and I REALLY like it!!!!

Let me now what you all think!

9. john zeiger

Nice video Gnomeo0228. I too like Bonaparte, probably not as much as you but I like it as a change of pace. It smells like nothing else that I currently have so it fills a niche for me.

10. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Based on Doc Ezlovan's recent announcement about 2019 happenings, I just hope the winning choice won't be affected in some way. But the Stoylin, business comes first. Between Doc Ezlovan and me, only one of us runs Stoylin, and it ain't me. I wonder what his 8 most popular sellers are(that he referenced in his announcement).

11. chevyguy

chevyguy Well-Known Member

I hope Stirling Green is one of the eight popular scents.

Clayton

Sent from my LG-K450 using Tapatalk

12. gott654

gott654 Well-Known Member

He’s probably waiting for the winner of the Tony award before he decides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Paul Turner

It's all up to me, eh? Gee thanks. :think002:

14. john zeiger

You think you can handle the pressure, Paul?

15. Paul Turner

Wouldn't be much pressure....I announce the winner and Doc Ezlovan's plan takes off from there. OH MAN...THAT is pressure!!!! The man would be e-mailing me every other day with "Well, which is it??"

16. john zeiger

According to Stoylin's website the top 5 are - Executive Man, Barbershop, Sharp Dressed Man, Baker Street and Mountain Man - all which I like.

17. Paul Turner

Interesting to see Baker St. up there. But you did speak highly of it the other day, right?

18. john zeiger

I don't remember (due to my age) speaking of it. But I do have samples of it and I really like it.

19. Paul Turner

Ooops...maybe it was someone else.

20. john zeiger

Definitely on my to buy list at some point - I like it that well.