Stirling Menthol & Glacial Products?

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by johnnyflake, Mar 17, 2019.

1. johnnyflake

johnnyflake Well-Known Member

Which of the Stirling Menthol and Glacial Aftershaves, Splashes, etc. have you used/tried and really liked?

Why!

2. PLAla

PLAla Bit Shy of a Full Puck

I love menthol so I make all the aftershaves I order from Stirling glacial. You have the option to add menthol to the aftershaves, and the glacial addition is only $0.75 more. You can add regular menthol for $0.50 but I prefer a lot of it and always choose the glacial option when I can.

3. Frijolero

Frijolero Well-Known Member

I'm a menthol head, so I go glacial every time too. Except for a couple of sets where it wasn't an option. No problem, I have a bag of menthol crystals so I can roll my own.

I also much prefer splashes, and Stirling's are awesome. They're not the bare bones alcohol/water/fragrance type. They have witch hazel, aloe, glycerine. So they do more than sting.

For me, the lemon and the lemony orange scents are favorites. The tart citrus goes especially nicely with the menthol.

4. johnnyflake

Thanks for the response.

Interesting about the Menthol Crystals, where could I purchase some? It would be interesting to experiment now and again!

5. Frijolero

Frijolero Well-Known Member

I got mine on ebay. Currently one seller has 1 oz for $5.99. And one ounce goes a long way.

6. johnnyflake

Thank You!

Edison Carter likes this.
  7. MaxG

MaxG Well-Known Member

Do you guys find any of the Stirling A/S have greater scent endurance than others? I'm loving the scent and feel of the ones I've tried, but they seem to fade relatively quickly (for me).

thanks,

C

Paul Turner and Frijolero like this.
  8. brit

brit in a box

i have the glacial lemon chill soap and splash, awesome on a hot day..i use it with a citrus edt so scent strength is not so important for me..

9. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    I own Glacial Wintergreen soap and glacial unscented ASB. Both have a great menthol kick. Not too overpowering, but I wouldn't want to get them in my eyes.