*Archived* Alpha Brush & Shaving

Discussion in 'Vendor's Corner' started by Vlasta, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Vlasta

Vlasta Well-Known Member

Supporting Vendor
    Gents,

This super Rubberset 400 tribute brush is the new must have brush.

[​IMG]

Checkout the ETSY Listing HERE

https://www.etsy.com/hk-en/listing/630199561/the-the-alpha-alpha-t-400

A better than the original shaving brush. Behold the Alpha T-400. The brush details are as follows:

The brush:-

Material is 6063 Aluminium. This is an architectural/furniture grade and is alloyed with silicon and magnesium. Very good corrosion resistance

The handle is solid. The material is light and hollowing it out would only mean two things: More process time (+cost) and the handle would be so light it would not stand up very well on its end when shaving. My opinion is that at about 4 ounces (100 gr.) it is not heavy at all.

The finish is a simple anodisation - a nice soft sheen as you can see from the photos

Hand feel - superb and smooth

Size - a nice hand size - my hands are average size and the brush fits comfortably in my hand

Ferrules - the ferrule is a separate part as you can see so there is an option of supplying multiple ferrules to each buyer - then you can can have one handle and multiple knots so you can mix it up a little.

Ferrules available for 26mm knots too - please message me for details

The package includes:

• 1 x handle
    • 2 x ferrules
    • 1 x silver tip badger knot
    I have ferrules available for 26mm knots too - just ask!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
  2. Vlasta

Vlasta Well-Known Member

Supporting Vendor
    Shipping to USA and Canada is $10

3. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    Good luck with your new store.

Vlasta and RyX like this.
  4. Vlasta

Vlasta Well-Known Member

Supporting Vendor
    Gentlemen. He Eagle Has landed. Handles arrived today and they look great. Now let the fun begin!!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Paul76, theFAT98, MntnMan62 and 2 others like this.
  5. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    Woo-hoo! Congratulations. Fun, fun, fun, ...

Vlasta likes this.
  6. MntnMan62

MntnMan62 Well-Known Member

They look awesome!

Vlasta likes this.
  7. Vlasta

Vlasta Well-Known Member

Supporting Vendor
    Wanna buy one?

8. MntnMan62

MntnMan62 Well-Known Member

Unfortunately I can't afford your pricing at the moment. Otherwise the answer is a resounding yes.

Vlasta likes this.
  9. Vlasta

Vlasta Well-Known Member

Supporting Vendor
    I will PM you.

10. Tester28

Tester28 New Member

any deals on this for TSD members?

11. Vlasta

Vlasta Well-Known Member

Supporting Vendor
    If anyone orders from me and tells me in advance they can have 15% off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brit and Primotenore like this.
  12. Vlasta

Vlasta Well-Known Member

Supporting Vendor
    Here they are folks - Bravo V1 in matte or polished brass and matte or polished 316L stainless steel. Good length on the handle and a nice weight. Brass is passivized.

Length: 85mm
    Diameter: 13mm
    Thread: M5 x 0.8 (fits old and new handles - I tried on my own Gillette and also my new Feather and of course my iKon below)
    Weight: Stainless Steel 72g & brass 76g

Priced to move at $32.77 including worldwide shipping [Note: razor head and Brush not included!!]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
    jimjo1031, RyX, TestDepth and 2 others like this.
  13. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    Nice work. Hope you sell them all.

brit and Vlasta like this.
  14. Vlasta

Vlasta Well-Known Member

Supporting Vendor
    Thank you!!

Primotenore likes this.
  15. Vlasta

Vlasta Well-Known Member

Supporting Vendor
    Price drop

RyX likes this.
  16. Vlasta

Vlasta Well-Known Member

Supporting Vendor
    OK Metal-Heads - the time has come. The Alpha Brush & Shaving Company is pleased to announce the Titanium Group Buy Prices as follows:-

Note: No money changes hands until I am ready to ship.

1. Bare Titanium Handle - Outlaw style with 27mm diameter knot hole - $115.00 Shipping included
    2. Titanium Handle - Outlaw style + Quality High End Synthetic Knot, manufacturer TBA - $130.00 - Shipping included
    3. Titanium Handle - Outlaw style + Quality Super High Density 2 band Fan SHD "Manchurian"- $160.00 - Shipping included
    4. Titanium Handle - Outlaw style + mail in your own knot (ie knotting service) - $127.50 - ship back included

If you choose the knotting service please specify the loft and how you want it glued in - ie epoxy or silicone. I won’t modify the brush to fit the knot so please make sure you mail in a 24-26mm knot

These prices are unheard of and will probably never be seen again.

Each brush will be beautifully packaged in an eco-friendly bamboo tube with the Alpha logo. The brushes will have the Alpha logo on the base and another marking yet to be determined - maybe the chemical symbol for Titanium. Each brush will come with a certificate of authenticity signed by me!!

The brush will be made in titanium and precision machined on a CNC lathe. The finish will be a hand polish - beautiful and lustrous - like a jewel to behold. The handles overall height is approximately 65 mm, 38mm wide at its widest point. The weight will come in at about 90g once the handle is filled with resin and knot fitted.
    The Outlaw is a super ergonomic handle and is designed to be palmed and not held with the finger tips. The “belly” sits nicely in your hand and your fingers are drawn, as if magnetically, to The Outlaws neck. A superb hand feel and easy to grip featuring 7 nice deep flutes.

It is going to be a relatively slow burn - I will gather the orders, make the PO and wait around 6 weeks before the handles are ready, the knots are ready and the packaging is ready. Only then will I ask you for money.
    Come on what are you waiting for?

https://app.waitwhile.com/welcome/alphatitanium

All the best, be an Alpha and stay sharp!!

17. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Eccentric Razor Collector Staff Member

Moderator Article Team
    Is the "outlaw" the same handle design as the T-400? If not, do you have a picture of a sample?

18. Vlasta

Vlasta Well-Known Member

Supporting Vendor
    It looks like this - anyone buying that is a TSD member also gets a free Stainless Steel razor Handle worth $34.99

[​IMG]

Rhody, Tdmsu and RyX like this.
  19. RyX

RyX DoH!

Ahh, this is the Chubby 400 style handle. Some of the modern Rubberset 400 replicas are slimmer than the vintage handles. This one is THICK. In the early design phase there was a not so obvious difference. Steve @Vlasta - do you have a view of the handle from the base? Did the "extra feature" follow through?

20. Vlasta

Vlasta Well-Known Member

Supporting Vendor
    Mate remind me about that “extra” feature in a PM. I cannot remember - brain scrambled.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Hembree, RyX and Boojum1 like this.