What else do you collect?

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Killerflyingbugs, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Hembree

Hembree Not as pretty smelling

I did get the APX about 2 months ago and I love it. Shoots great....I have put about 250 rounds through but I need to put some more through it this weekend. Beretta also just came out with a APX Carry - single stack.
    http://www.beretta.com/en-us/apx-carry-black/

americanshamrock likes this.
  2. Keithmax

Keithmax Breeds Pet Rocks

:happy088::smiley respect::smiley respect::smiley respect:

brit likes this.
  3. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

I grew up with rifles, but they were always utilitarian and not really part of any collection. We used them mainly to take down pesky animals that wanted to harass our livestock; though they were thoroughly enjoyed target shooting. I was thinking of a Ruger 10/22 for it versatility and a shotgun to give my (adult) son a feel for one for potential home protection. Nothing is set in stone.

americanshamrock and Hembree like this.
  4. Hembree

Hembree Not as pretty smelling

Good choices

americanshamrock and Enrico like this.
  5. americanshamrock

americanshamrock Let's Make a Deal! Staff Member

Rifles for me were either for hunting, varmits, or military bringbacks (which were capable for either). I was brought up in the American west (Wyoming) so self-sufficience was of vital importancc. Guns are an important tool and many in our current society fail to realize it. A Ruger 10/22 is a fun multipurpose .22 LR and you can't go wrong with a pump action 12g (Mossberg or Remington)
    Pistols in 22LR, .380ACP, 9mm, 40sw, and 45ACP are also extremely fun....

Terry, Hembree, Enrico and 2 others like this.
  6. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

I have recently acquired my 3rd sewing machine. I guess that constitutes a collection.

Hembree, brit, Enrico and 1 other person like this.
  7. Joewa

Joewa Well-Known Member

based on my observations there Natural Exponential relationship between the number of sewing machines and the amount of fabric in a household.

John Beeman, Sara-s and brit like this.
  8. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

Disturbingly true!

brit likes this.
  9. steve207

steve207 Well-Known Member

Vintage radio and tv vcr and VHS videos vintage computers theres so much more i collect tractors trucks like i said before vintage anything i like

Enrico likes this.
  10. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

I like vintage household items in my home .... not to decorate, but to use. ;)

:eatdrink013:

Terry and steve207 like this.
  11. steve207

steve207 Well-Known Member

Me too i use my vintage stuff too

Enrico likes this.
  12. jonnybairstow

jonnybairstow New Member

IAmTheJody likes this.
  13. Jrdelgado

Jrdelgado Well-Known Member

I have several Coleman lanterns and I seem to be starting a tractor collection as I got into a trade and picked up 3 to go along with my other 2. Too bad only 3 run lol! Fun to tinker with. They are all pre 1960. So no sensors to replace.

Hembree and Enrico like this.