Anyone use totalwireless?

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by richgem, Jul 28, 2019.

1. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

Does anyone use total Wireless? I'm thinking about possibly switching from verizon but looking to hear reactions from actual users.

thanks in advance!

jimjo1031 likes this.
  2. NCoxSTL

NCoxSTL AAACK!

Nope. But I do use Straight Talk. Same principle I believe. I left AT&T for Straight Talk about 3 and a half years ago. I started with the phones I already owned, since ST uses AT&T's network (also Verizon), then bought unlocked phones to replace those. Instead of spending about $270 for two phones with the Evil Empire, I spend about $135 for three phones with unlimited talk, text and data. Yeah, the big blue death star can kiss it. Service is identical, coverage is identical, the only thing I lost was the ability to use the phones as a hot spot. I need one of those for work, so I pay $40 for two months data (4gig) and that covers that. So I guess you'd say $155 for three phones and a hot spot if you break it down monthly. Still WAY better.

jimjo1031, brit and richgem like this.
  3. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

Thanks! That's useful information. My main limitation is that I'm covered only by Verizon network where I live and work. Google FI looks really interesting too. But, I do not have a compatible phone.

jimjo1031, NCoxSTL and brit like this.
  4. jimjo1031

jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

Depending on your data usage, Straight Talk has two unlimited talk and text plans. One for $35.00, and the other for $45.00.

richgem likes this.