How many aftershaves do you own?

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by Rusty blade, Jun 10, 2019.

1. MntnMan62

MntnMan62 Well-Known Member

That is definitely a lot of stuff you have. I don't have near as much as you do. I bought a bottle since it's cheap enough and find it to be nice. Not necessarily anything that blows me away but it's a nice fresh scent. Funny enough I was digging around in a drawer that I rarely going into and that is filled with stuff I've put in there over the years and I found a tiny glass bottle of a Gillette Series aftershave called Pacific Light. Interestingly the scent coming from the bottle smells very close to the CoolWave. I'll use that one when I travel.

RyX likes this.
  2. Laird

Laird Well-Known Member

Let's see. Not many I think,
    Proraso Green. My Favorite for cooling in warm weather.
    Aqua Velva Ice Blue, (it's ok, would rather use Proraso Green). Won't buy again.
    Original Sport (Canada), not a fan......smells cheap because it is. Won't buy again.
    and Musk. Not a fan. Won't buy again.
    Mennen Skin Bracer. Not bad, might buy again.
    Old Spice. Fantastic year round except warm weather when I switch to P-Green.
    Brut. Meh.
    Tabac. Fantastic, my favorite cool weather alternative to Old Spice.

I think I could minimize the aftershaves down to those three (or four with SB).
    Proraso Green for the 3 months of the year that it's actually warm in British Columbia. (June, July, and August) Maybe Skin Bracer thrown in for a change.
    Old Spice and Tabac for variety from September to the end of May.

brit likes this.
  3. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Are the balms samplers, too?

4. MntnMan62

MntnMan62 Well-Known Member

My four balms are full bottles and/or tubes.

Paul Turner likes this.