what kind of tea do you enjoy?

Discussion in 'The Good Life' started by steve207, Aug 6, 2019.

1. steve207

steve207 Well-Known Member

I enjoy all kinds of tea but my favorite is green tea is an iced tea or hot with some creamer or milk sweetened or unsweetened or in a latte iced on hot day and if feel sick i'll get a healing to help and herbals are good so what's your favorite tea and how do enjoy it?

2. vittocia

vittocia Active Member

Thia tea hot with honey
    IMG_2713.JPG

steve207 likes this.
  3. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

Black, unsweetened, iced. Sometimes a cup of hot ginger tea.

steve207 and brit like this.
  4. brit

brit in a box

earl grey,green with mint..

steve207 and gorgo2 like this.
  5. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    Turkish tea, unsweetened. Never gets bitter and it's re-heatable.

steve207 and Bird Lives like this.
  6. DesertTime

DesertTime Well-Known Member

Green tea. Gunpowder, jasmine, mint.

steve207 likes this.
  7. johnnyflake

johnnyflake Well-Known Member

Ginseng Tea and Oolong Tea, both hot, with a touch of honey. Oolong is also good cold, with a touch of sugar.

steve207 likes this.
  8. Bird Lives

Bird Lives Future Root Beer King of Turkey

I'm with you...

I like to mix, Turkish with Ceylon (coarse ground)...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

steve207 likes this.
  9. jimjo1031

jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

Earl Grey Black, Earl Grey Black w/orange rind and spice. Either honey and lemon, or raw sugar and lemon, depending on if I have honey around. Also Chai tea w/milk and raw sugar at times.

steve207 likes this.
  10. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

For the most part, the kind that's called "black coffee." ;) But, during the winter months I can be found occasionally "cheating" with a cup of decaf chai. (And by that I mean home brewed from bags. Not the gunk that the various coffee shops sell.)

I used to enjoy Earl Grey, but "OD-ed" on it several years ago while recovering from an appendectomy and now I can't even smell the stuff without being revolted.

Otherwise, in the summer unsweetened black iced tea or green tea if I'm having Asian food and not having sake'.

11. Steveclarkus

Steveclarkus Well-Known Member

Typhoo - iced or hot

12. Chuck Naill

Chuck Naill Well-Known Member

For iced tea I enjoy using British black or green tea with either a mint type or hibiscus using an iced tea maker.

For hot tea I also enjoy a variety Oolong, Chai, Lapsang Souchong using a vintage English made pot.

13. MntnMan62

MntnMan62 Well-Known Member

My favorite tea is Lapsang Souchong. I love the smokey nose and flavor of this tea. I'm not a big tea drinker but when I do, I'll drink this. If I'm looking to relax before bedtime I might have some Chamomile.

Chuck Naill likes this.
  14. Jrdelgado

Jrdelgado Well-Known Member

English breakfast with heavy cream.

jimjo1031 likes this.
  15. jimjo1031

jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

Love Chamomile tea. My Mom used to buy it still on the stalk, excellent stuff.

MntnMan62 likes this.
  16. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

I gave up coffee when I quit smoking 10 years ago. I will have an occasional cup of coffee, but normally drink stronger black tea plain both hot and iced... I used to drink a bunch of PG Tips, but moved to London Cuppa because it was a good deal. They changed recently and I am working my way through a box of Yorkshire Gold.