PAA Mysterium Serum, a nice surprise!

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by Zed117, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Zed117

Zed117 Well-Known Member

I am a big fan of Nivea, Dove, Stirling, and B&M when it comes to my splashes in Balm. So imagine my surprise when a sample of PAA’s Mysterium Serum came with my brush order. I’ve never tried software from PAA as a am more than well stocked, but this balm knocked my socks off:

Unscented, quickly absorbed, not to thick or greasy. My skin felt incredible after, I don’t recognize a lot of the ingredients, but they are in my fiancées creams. After a few uses my skin had this very supple soft texture that I really liked. I am going to order the menthol version, consider me impressed.

Tdmsu and RyX like this.
  2. RyX

RyX DoH!

Their website gives details and suggestions on why each ingredient is in the stuff. Being unscented, how does it smell?

Zed117 likes this.
  3. Zed117

Zed117 Well-Known Member

On application it smelled like nothing with a hint of plant(coconut? aloe Vera? It was too brief to pin it) that instantly faded and I could smell nothing. Truly an unscented Balm.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
  4. Zed117

Zed117 Well-Known Member

The menthol version smells like peppermint and has a nice cooling effect. The skin feel is top notch!

Tdmsu likes this.
  5. ghostlife

ghostlife Well-Known Member

Seems like a nice product, side note I really hate PAA's style of description/advertising

brit and Zed117 like this.