Another Praise for Wolf Whiskers

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by Preacher, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Preacher

Preacher Well-Known Member

Today when I got home, my Wolf Whiskers brush had arrived. Over my time on the waiting list, I agonized over handle shape and color theme. Even when I received the order form and it was time to make the decision I was stuck. I eventually chose the Iliad shape in Heart of Gryffindor theme. Made my decision and kept on agonizing. Peter was patient with me and sent me pics once the handle was turned. When I opened the box (outside in the sun), I was blown away. There is simply no way that pictures can capture the hues in this brush. I can't wait to shave with it tonight. Wolf Whiskers is one class act.

[​IMG]

Rhody, steve207, S Barnhardt and 11 others like this.
  2. brit

brit in a box

awesome brush..

3. johnnyflake

johnnyflake Well-Known Member

That is Beautiful!

Can you provide a link to this seller?

brit likes this.
  4. Preacher

5. Preacher

The knot is badger and very dense. I shook too much water out and had a little trouble, but solved that issue and it is a lather hog.

6. Redfisher

Redfisher Doesn't celebrate National Donut Day

Look the brushes are nice no doubt I actually own one. Would I buy it again? No IMO they are over priced and the hype is high. You can find something just as nice and save a buck too. Just sayin....

7. Preacher

I guess that's why shaving is YMMV. I like this brush as much as I like my Chubby II and the chubby was more expensive by about $90

8. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Eccentric Razor Collector Staff Member

Moderator Article Team
    The hype is high, true. I'm happy with my WW brush. I wish I could get back on the waitlist.

So dish it out. Where can I buy a custom shape, custom colors, custom sized knot hole brush handle for cheaper? Inquiring minds would like to know. :)

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
    jtspartan and brit like this.
  9. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Eccentric Razor Collector Staff Member

Moderator Article Team
    Here's mine:
    DSC_0838.jpg DSC_0842.jpg
    If I remember correctly, it was $58. I provided the knot (edit: knot is a Shavemac DO1). I don't know what his prices are these days.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
    theFAT98, jtspartan and brit like this.
  10. Preacher

I have to agree. The ability to design your own brush by picking your handle shape and color scheme and knot add value. Like I said, mine was cheaper than my Simpson Chubby 2.

jtspartan, PLANofMAN and brit like this.
  11. brit

brit in a box

PLANofMAN likes this.
  12. shavehandmade

shavehandmade New Member

His prices aren't bad.

PLANofMAN likes this.
  13. Preacher

So true. I have a Simpson that I paid more for without being afforded all of the options that you get with Wolf Whiskers. This process is very orderly and you can always see where you are in the queue, and the quality is definitely top-notch. I am not a fan of the "get 'em while you can" business model!!