The Stirling Exchange

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by PickledNorthern, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Gnomeo0228

Gnomeo0228 Well-Known Member

OMG!!!! I NEED this razor in my life!!!!

2. brit

brit in a box

awesome..

ezlovan and john zeiger like this.
  3. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

You've met him? Or do you mean he has that "Stoylin Gentleman" way about him?

4. Paul Turner

And as we know, that was a nomination for this year's Tony Awards. Will it be the winner??????

we shall see.

5. Paul Turner

Came right back with the Ramblin Man this morning. Well-done shave. :)

6. Latherin’ Luddite

Latherin’ Luddite Well-Known Member

I was wearing Gentleman yesterday while watching the video. It’d been on my skin all day, and was still going, after I applied it very responsibly. THEN I watched Rod shake a palmful and apply not just to his face, but also head and forearms. He had to be leaving a fragrant vapor trail for sure!

7. Edison Carter

Edison Carter Well-Known Member

When I was a Jedi in the nicotine arts, I used to smell like that when I knocked one of the ashtrays on my lap.
    :scared003:

8. Edison Carter

Edison Carter Well-Known Member

A shave I'll never get tired of.....

[​IMG]

More often, I'm finding myself picking up a shavette for the 'quick shave'.

Stirling Blood on Steel 2019 soap and aftershave
    Stirling Tuxedo
    Focus R21 Evolution plastic doodad barbering tool.

9. Paul Turner

It should be coming up soon for me(my "Lazy Susan Den Rotation").

Frijolero, ezlovan, brit and 2 others like this.
  10. Gnomeo0228

11. Paul Turner

I've been doing some head application of aftershaves of late. FOREhead, I should say, as I still have a few hairs up top.

12. Yehuda D

Yehuda D Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Frozen Tundra - what a delightful soap![​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Latherin’ Luddite

Depending on the splash, and where I’m spending the day, I’ll also rub some on my neck and lower scalp (I have very short hair on the back and sides). I’m my own man, and buck the ever changing trends, otherwise I probably wouldn’t wear anything. I’m just cautious of being “too much cologne guy.”

14. Latherin’ Luddite

I did receive a negative comment from my wife last week when I came home. She asked if I’d been around a bunch of old ladies. Apparently my chemistry changes the smell of Gentleman throughout the day.............or she was just being insensitive in expressing her lack of nose awareness. I just ignored her.

Frijolero, Yehuda D, ezlovan and 3 others like this.
  15. Paul Turner

Whatever happened to the theme of women being attracted to Old Spice on men "because it reminds them(the women)of their fathers"? Or, for the matter of this thread, "Stoylin Spice"?

Frijolero, Yehuda D, ezlovan and 4 others like this.
  16. Latherin’ Luddite

Chicks aren’t the same as they were a generation or two or three ago............and neither are dudes for that matter. I’m a Luddite, and prepared to deal with the consequences of my decisions.

Frijolero, ezlovan, Trigger and 7 others like this.
  17. Yehuda D

Yehuda D Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Here’s my setup for Menthol Monday![​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frijolero, ezlovan, Trigger and 8 others like this.
  18. Latherin’ Luddite

Well, after a couple weeks of tub sniffin’, I finally used Pumpkin Spice for the first time Sunday night. I had four days of growth, so I loaded my open comb Fatip with a free Israeli blade and built a scrumptious lather with my Bruce. I almost had a BBS shave in one pass, but needed a few little clean-ups. The scent was perfect on a cold autumn day. I immediately followed up with the matching splash and BOOM, I had a face full of scent!

Ironically I had an insomnia problem that night which allowed me to smell a lot of Pumpkin Spice for a lot more hours than I anticipated. The next morning I went to work without adding any more, and smelled it all day. It was faint but still going when I got home..........around 20 hours! I really enjoy the scent, but will back off on the splashing action next time. Not all splashes are created equally! ;)

The last night I almost didn’t need to shave because of the awesome efficiency of the Fatip, so I did a couple quick smooth passes with my 37C and Arko.

19. Gnomeo0228

Does anyone know when we get the new Stirling Razors and Creed Santal Dupe soaps?

Do we have a price point yet?

20. Linuxguile

Linuxguile dating an unusual aristocrat

The razor will range from $100-$200 depending on finish. Don't know about the the new Creed scent

Sent from my Galaxy using Tapatalk