Best Haul So Far.........

Discussion in 'Show and tell' started by jimjo1031, Oct 7, 2019.

1. jimjo1031

jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

Thought I'd like to add this thread for members to show off their best hauls. Either by price, product or anything else. To date this has been my best one, and most likely something that won't be repeated. First it was getting the Schick C2 Repeating razor, a great shaver. And secondly it was the price, a total of $15.50 shipped for everything shown on here. And I made that up, and more, by selling the Super Speed, MMCC and Schick Injector razor with a rifle case handle............

20190814_170313.jpg

Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
    BigD, PLANofMAN, Primotenore and 8 others like this.
  2. Mike-R41

Mike-R41 Well-Known Member

I’ve always wanted a schick model AB or C their so friggin’ cool looking

brit, PLANofMAN and jimjo1031 like this.
  3. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Eccentric Razor Collector Staff Member

Moderator Article Team
    As someone who once owned all three...they are not very good razors, imo. They do look very cool, though.

brit likes this.
  4. Chuck Naill

Chuck Naill Well-Known Member

$15 for the repeater, given the current pricing is an excellent find. It should clean up well. I hope you enjoy using. :bounce017:

brit and jimjo1031 like this.
  5. jimjo1031

It shaves real nice.

brit and Chuck Naill like this.
  6. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

Very nice! What kind OC razor is that?

brit and jimjo1031 like this.
  7. jimjo1031

It's a Gillette with "EL TIEMPO" DE BOGOTA A SUS LECTORES engraved on the cap. ("THE TIME" OF BOGOTA TO ITS READERS) Spanish Newspaper?

Enrico and brit like this.
  8. Angelo85

Angelo85 Well-Known Member

6A622B77-1648-445B-912B-A76136F0C0A9.jpeg I got all of these Avon decanters, all filled with aftershave/cologne along with the packaging for all but the football helmet for $5. There was a lady at my local flea market selling tons of vintage Avon products for both men and women at a buck a piece. The 20 paces dueling pistol decanters (one with Wild Country the other with Leather) was also a buck! The phone decanter not only has Wild Country cologne, but also matching talcum powder in the ear piece.

jimjo1031 and brit like this.
  9. brit

brit in a box

very cool scores..

jimjo1031 and Angelo85 like this.
  10. Angelo85

Angelo85 Well-Known Member

Thank you.

jimjo1031 and brit like this.