How's Your Day? November 2019

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by richgem, Nov 3, 2019.

1. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

2. cliffb599

cliffb599 Well-Known Member

PAINFUL

Sent from my iPhoneXR using Tapatalk

3. MrEE

MrEE Half Naked Shave Stalker

Meh, typical Sunday. Middle of the road kind of day.

BlueShaver likes this.
  4. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

The water is cold, and deep.

AGHisBBS and Erik Redd like this.
  5. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Nice day today-the shower is back, up, and set to go. Also got my 2 bar soaps from Central Texas Soaps. I look forward to a solid workout at the gym shortly.

AGHisBBS and brit like this.
  6. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

Life is good. My right shoulder is toast! I experienced dead arm last week, it took a couple of minutes for arm to catch up with my brain.
    I remember as a teenager my dad having ointments in the bathroom medicine cabinet along with his Gillette razor and blades, I would make fun of him because his shoulder or knees would bother him. Fast forward 40yrs and I'm my father's son, I probably have 5-6 different products for pain relief, yeah my son makes fun of me.

Paul Turner, AGHisBBS and brit like this.
  7. BlueShaver

BlueShaver Premature Latheration Sufferer

Not going to lie, life is heavy enough at the moment.

Paul Turner and brit like this.
  8. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

I went to the park for a little shoot. To get to the archery range, you drive past a large, central area, where there are picnic tables. As I drove past is, I saw a large, antlered buck, standing so still, that for a moment, I thought it was a practice target.

But of course, when I pulled over to take a picture, he walked away.

Intrigued and AGHisBBS like this.
  9. Paul Turner

Shy animal.

AGHisBBS and Sara-s like this.
  10. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

I am back from a quilter’s guild meeting. There, I got some help with a baby quilt that will be donated to a children’s hospital. These folks do loads of charity sewing, which appeals to me. They are also very thoughtful and friendly.

In a bit, my new sofa cushions are arriving. I got them made by a local business. I put in the order a week ago, and was told they would be ready in 2-3 weeks. Imagine my surprise when I was told they are already finished.
    They’re here!
    4384E60D-FDB0-48BC-A66D-815073A74FC5.jpeg

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
  11. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

Hi, it’s me again. I had my second cataract surgery this past Thursday (right eye). I feel fine and am seeing quite well. The doctor wants me to take it easy for a week or so, which is driving me crazy because I FEEL FINE! Granted, this should be the biggest problem I ever have.

12. Paul Turner

By "take it easy" does the doc mean don't be exposed to too much light or dark, don't drive, get a walking stick, watch your balance as you walk?

brit likes this.
  13. brit

brit in a box

don't get up too quickly,raise your blood pressure,stay relaxed..don't rush around ,plus what you said..

Paul Turner likes this.
  14. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

I can walk normally and only had to avoid driving for the first day (to let the sedative get out of my system). The main things I was told were to avoid bending at the waist and not to lift anything over 10 pounds. So my husband will just have to do the laundry without my help this weekend. I’ll manage to live with that somehow.

As for light sensitivity, I haven’t noticed any difference, though I always carry a good pair of sunglasses anyway.

But I really want to do things like shooting my tournament bow, whose draw weight is too high, for now.

AGHisBBS, brit and Paul Turner like this.
  15. Paul Turner

I never hesitate to use sunglasses inside if the sun is too bright. As for driving-perhaps a silly question, but you're OK to drive after the first day, even though you bend at the waist to sit on your carseat???

16. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

By “bending at the waist” they mean bending down so your head is below your waist- that raises pressure inside the eye.

brit and AGHisBBS like this.
  17. Paul Turner

oooooh ok.....well, I'm no doc.

brit likes this.
  18. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

I tweaked my back a little over two weeks ago. With my initial pain dwindling and hope of normal life a possibility, Sciatic pain decided to rear its ugly head. Normally I just tough it out, but sleeping was turning into a torture sessions, so I contacted my Dr and he prescribed some steroids to promote healing in my back.

19. brit

brit in a box

get well soon Keith..

Enrico likes this.
  20. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

Thank you Gary.

:eatdrink047:

brit likes this.